Chuck

Chuck Versus the Pink Slip

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 10, 2010 on NBC

• Season 3 to me so far is...meh. Review of start of season 3; not necessarily this episode.

I just started season 3 of Chuck; and well; I miss the nervous dorky guy from season 1 and 2. I think the power of him flashing on abilities is a bit of too much an advantage and when s3 started with him looking like an emotionless killer in Prague I was thinking; NOOOO! I feel that the nervousness and the dorkiness is a little over done because we know Chuck is now a spy and he is a lot more capable of it and the fact that he's not hopeless anymore kind of takes the kick out of the show and takes away the original feel and plot. I won't deny the fact that Chuck not being able to control his new power completely does make it a little more interesting when Chuck screams at his customers in Chinese or knocks Lester out accidentally. I'm not sure how I feel about Devon knowing and I do not like Shaw and I think Hannah is a bit well...meh also. The show is becoming very systematic: Chuck meets person, they are nice at first, then because an unforeseen chain of events Chuck finds out they're a spy/assassin!

I also miss Anna; I think they could have done more with her for Morgan. And the whole Chuck and Sarah thing! Give me a break!

Anyway that's my opinion.