Chuck

Chuck Versus the Predator

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• Chuck finds Orion.

This was such a great episode. This is why I watch this series hands down, let me count the ways.

Even the opening scene which was a throwaway scene was so amusing and well formed.

Anybody catch the two big Superman the movie references? Just picture Jor-El in front of the Krypton council and the disks were kind of like the crystals for the fortress of Solitude. Even though I'm not sure the references were necessary, I still enjoyed them anyway.

The near implosion of the Buy More. We were looking for the enemy and the enemy was me. Revenge of the Jester! They were amusing but to me the funniest thing was Morgan being a fly on the wall as his mom got the good stuff by his boss. So, good!

And so much happened in this one involving Orion and Fulcrum and by the end not only was Chuck a spy in fact, but mentally he became one too. As not only does Casey and Sarah not trust anyone as always, but now the Chuckster is in on it too. And one last thing it's about time Chuck got some credit. He seriously for someone who has no clue about being a spy has done so much with so little. They finally started giving him his props. I only wish this show got some more props. It really is my favorite show on TV right now bar none. Can't wait till next week.