Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2009 on NBC

• As the captain of captains would say...AWESOME!

Wow, if this isn't one of the best episodes of all time for all shows then I don't know what is!! I just saw the season finale of vampire diaries (yes..it's true haha) and didn't think anything would top that until maybe Lost comes out (which remains to be seen)..but this definitely just topped Vampire Diaries!! Although, truth be told it's a bit difficult to compare the two series as they are two distinct world.

Either way! :O

You know what...at first I wasn't a big fan of Bryce but that guy really came through.. Sad to see him go now =(..never thought I would taste THOSE words. It's bittersweet haha.

And then the miraculous happened. "I know kung fu." HAHAHAHA that was SO awesome! I have to watch that scene again. That is all.
  • Best episode ever!!!

This episode of Chuck is the best one ever. It is the finale of season 2 and it couldn't have ended better. When Chuck said "Guys, I know Kung-Fu" I was so excited and I was really looking for some more of that Kung-Fu in season 3. However I must say that the actor could learn some better Kung-Fu because his moves were not as awesome as I could imagine. However it was a great idea to "install" a new intersect into his brain with these new features that affect his behaviour and abilities. It is just the best episode ever.
  • One of the greatest episodes of any show on television ever

Now THATS how you do a finale. From Jeffster performing at the wedding whilst intercutting to a huge fight, you know this episode's pulling out all the stops. Chuck and Casey both quit the buy more, with Chuck determined on a bright intersectless future. But with the return of Ted Roark, that won't happen. Gotta love Scott Bakula "I've waited 20 years to do that" One review mentioned that this episode has so much concentrated awesome that it may be illegal in some states. He wasn't wrong. And thats all before the final scene. The Ring have killed Bryce, got Casey, Chuck and Sarah at gunpoint. Chucks accepted is destiny and has downloaded the new intersect. He flashes, and takes out the army with kung fu! Nuff said
  • Just Awesome !!

what an epoide it' camt be any more awesome than this it's was brillernt and very heartbreaking epoide ( chuck & sarah ) , and Morgan was great , and the two carzy dudes were aweome with the singing . and will now with this date i am happy that htere is a third season and really hopping for a forth before even seein it , beacuse this is so dman good , it never disponet me in any of there epoide . Chcuk awesome , Sarah Hot , Casey Crazy . I LOVE chuck , hope will never end .
  • Season 2 finale.....Just awesome...

Our poor unexpectant hero finally gets his wish to return to normalacy, but Normal is just not in the cards for Chuck.

Two big major climaxes in this episode and both were absolutely wonderful. I mean seriously, when the fight scene is set to Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto and pulls it off, you dont see degrees of that level of awesome everyday.

Sarah finally choses Chuck over her job, which was a really nice momment for them (better when Chuck finally finds out about it).

But the real zinger of course is the ending. Chuck has rised up before to be the hero on occasion but after finally returning to normal he decides to become the hero Sarahs sees in him and that others need him to be. THUS the arise of SUPER CHUCK or Chuck 3.0. Our hero has had an upgrade and boy was it a big one. We only get to see a flash of it at the end with Kung Fu Chuck dropping 5 spies at the end, but if it any indicator of what next season has in store the series is only going to get better.How often do you really get to say that?

Heres hoping they are able to maintain the balance in Chuck that makes both the character and so the show what it is. Just cant wait....onward and foreward!
  • Best hour of TV in years!

The first 45 minutes of this episode was the best series finale since Third Watch. It perfectly wrapped up every story line, reset things to before the show began and showed that everyone benefited from the ride. While watching there was no way to know what would be coming next as it seemed they had planned for the show to end and never return after this episode. Then in the final 15 minutes they just threw everything up in the air and restarted the whole thing bigger than before. The single best hour of TV in years. It should have been a movie!
  • A standing ovation is in order...

W.O.W!!! holy **** this episode was one of the best episodes by far! i mean kudos to the writers to come up with a way to keep the show going! The actors did brilliantly too. Finally Chuck and Sarah are moving somewhere! I hope the fact that Chuck has new 'superpowers' doesn't affect their relationship in any way, if so that will really make me angry. Chuck and Sarah have been apart for too long! ***WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD***

Okay so Ellie finally gets married!!! i love how the first wedding was ruined and Ellie got what she wanted after all. The beach wedding seemed romantic. Casey is the best! i love the fact that he obliged when Chuck asked for him and his crew to help with the mission of the decorations of the wedding :) it was really sweet of Casey. I also love the fact that Sarah finally made a decision between Bryce and Chuck. Even though i love Bryce, Sarah belongs with Chuck. It was really sad when he died in the end, he will definitely be missed. I also like the Intersect 2.0 idea, i think it will lead chuck into many antics hopefully in the near future! Chuck should definitely be renewed!!!
  • great ep

I have watched this ep numerous times and still love it. the song chooses were great and the show, well that goes without saying. this ep starts with the nice wedding taking place and it looks like everything is rapping up for the show. but then there are twists that got me to the edge of my seat. the way that Sarah has found what she wants but Chuck doesn't know, so in a way i think chuck wanted the intersect back so Sarah would stay. as he said "he loves her" and therefor it is continued. well i hope so....
  • Decent end to the season?

I thought it was above average for sure, but not as good as a proper season finale should be ( or is it the shows finale ??? No word as of yet ).

The ep was basically based around his sisters wedding. And sorry to spoil it if you havent seen it yet, but Chuck gets a new intercept put into his head (well he decided by himself to put it in his head this time). Also, this intercept is different and leaves us much to learn if the show does come back, I will be looking forward to news of whether or not Chuck is returning.

Overall have to give it a 10.
  • "Guys ... I know kung fu." BEST ENDING EVER.

I've seen a lot of endings, and they have never failed to disapoint. From the unresolved to the downright pointless, TV series fenales tend to suck big time. But Chuck went and rocked all our socks off this episode, giving us almost exactly what we all wanted to see.

1) Morgan and Chuck quit the buymore.
    2) Jeffster performs.
    3) Eli and Awesome get married.
    4) Sarah and Chuck do a big makeout thing and Brice tells Chuck that Sarah was never gonna leave.
    5) Casey gives Chuck the man-love moment.
    6) Awesome finds out that Chuck is a spy.

... and then as if it couldn't get better...

7) Chuck gets super kung-fu powers and saves the day.

Now that season 3 has been announced, I'm almost wishing it wasn't. How could they not ruin it from here? They'll make Chuck go back to working in the buymore, Sarah and Chuck will have that professional handler rellationship once more, Chuck wont be free to forfil his dreams, and Morgan will no doubt have to come back to work in the Buymore too. Don't get me wrong, I love the Buymore, I just want to see the series evolve so it's not the exact same thing season after season. And of course ... they'll take away Chuck's new intersect skill download ability. Because how could they allow a show to get so awesome? Wouldn't be acceptable for it to change and grow, and for them to have to change the openning credits now, would it?

Ah well. I have my ending, and all is right in the world of Chuck. I'll watch next season, but I'll probably refuse to buy it when I get to the box-set collection time.
  • A real shotgun wedding!

This was a brilliant finale to the season, it had everything. Drama, action, romance, laughs - fantastic! The writing was inspired - great that Chuck is the Intersect again but this time with loads of new skills (Guys, I know Kung Fu ...) which was excellent. The main thing that worries me now is that in the new season - and there is to be a new season - what will happen about the Buy More? I have really enjoyed the Buy More scenes but if Chuck and Morgan have both quit (and Casey) and Big Mike is no longer the manager there's no real reason to have any Buy More scenes, and that would be a shame.
  • Super Chuck.......one word..........Awesome!

My wife and I don't watch much in the way of network TV so when a friend suggested this series to us, we were willing to give it a chance. We were even more willing to watch it after we found out that McG was the producer. He also produces Supernatural (the only other network show we watch). After catching up on the show through DVDs and TV.com, we are quite happy with it. It's just a fun show to watch and the season 2 finale did not disappoint. With FULCRUM disabled, who will emerge as the next spy threat (the agent in the intersect room stating, "We're spies"). I'm just curious how they will handle Cpt. Awesome knowing that Chuck is a spy…….well….superspy now.
  • One word... WOW!!!

Now that we all know that Chuck will return for a third season all I can say is that this is possibly the best season finale this year. It had everything that makes Chuck great humor, romance and action. With the third season coming in March next year there is a long wait ahead of us. But this ep should leave us in suspense as what is to come next.

This week the time has come for Awesome and Ellie's wedding. All seems to be perfect as Chuck now has the intersect out of his head and can begin normal life as it was. He quits the Buy More and turns down a job as an analyst for the government. But he now must say goodbye to Casey and Sarah with Sarah now off to join Bryce in the new intersect project (God I hate Bryce!). Meanwhile the wedding seems to be going off without a hitch before Chuck realizes that Rourke is at the wedding and is threatening to kill Ellie if Chuck doesn't get him the intersect cube. Chuck convinces Morgan to stall the wedding and with Awesome now knowing who Chuck really is he lets the sabotage continue when he knows it is Chuck's doing.

The wedding is a bust but Chuck is able to put everything back on track when Rourke is brought in by Casey and his special forces team. Chuck then sets up a wedding ceremony on the beach. It is here that Bryce finds out that Sarah is not goin with him, leaving him to download the intersect. But not all is well... It is soon discovered the Chuck's dad has an intersect in his head and he gathers info that the man bringing Bryce in is not CIA and plans to kill him. All these events lead to a final five minutes that blew my mind! A strig of events that lead to Chuck having to re-install the intersect back into his head after Bryce is killed by the rogue spies. But this is not the intersect as we know it, it gives Chuck a bit more than just information in his head, rather whole arsenal of hand to hand combat at his disposal. The final words of the ep, "Guys, I know Kung-Fu" left me with baited breath for the next season!
  • A great finale of a great season!

There just can't be another word to describe this episode except: "awesome"! Not only was the story great, exiting, romantic, funny and with a nice twist at the end, but it also had the great Chevy Chase again! After we were all happy for Chuck that he had lost the Intersect and was just a normal guy again, we knew that this couldn't be the end of it. He is a hero, whether he likes it or not and he acted that way in this finale. He didn't choose to simply destroy the new Intersect, but to save it also; in his brain. Again. So he ended up exactly the way he didn't want, and it was his choice. And it is also great that Sarah and Casey, although they had new assignments, came back (or stayed) to help Chuck out in every possible and impossible situation, like weddings and stuff. But as it turns out, Chuck might not even need, at least, their physical strength anymore, because: "Guys, he knows Kung-Fu!"
  • the till now best season finale of Chuck! I can't wait till next season =)

Well, I'm already in love with Chuck and Zachary Levi, but I think I'm falling for Chucks dad, Scott Bakula. I've seen him before in "Quantum Leap" and "Mr. and Mrs. Smith", and I just love him.
    And for the season finale! Woohoo! I love it, I was so afraid that they would keep it going on a thin line, but now?! I just can't wait for next season!!! =) Love Chuck =)
    Touché about Chevy Chase, but I couldn't see him working in the next season. I also felt when that double agent took out all of Cassey's buddies that it would have given the show new proportions if John Cassey had been killed. But also was afraid of just that, that they would kill him as well, because I really like Cassey =) And just one question: when will Sarah and Chuck get it going?! Poor guy =) I no one takes him, I will =)
  • "Ohhhhhh, Chuck me."

The best episode of the whole season, easily! I'm not going to lie when I say I thought this show was kind of a dud for the first season, but the second half of the second season really took off and landed squarely in "Awesome".

Although, if you haven't seen some of the previous episodes to catch a few glimpses, in this episode it is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS that the director/producers are fans of "The Matrix". Alright guys, we get it! You can stop with the quotes and the camera angles taken straight from that movie, seriously now.

All in all, great episode, and I really hope they bring it back for a third season; let's see what Chuck can really do!
  • Chuck's almost a typical nerd. Working with real nerds in the Buy More he fights against becoming crazy like they are. One day his life gets a total turnaround when being th most important person fot the US government.

That's one of the best series I've ever seen!
    Chuck's funny and seem realistic. And Sarah - wow.
    I watched a hell of series and she might be the best character ever. 22 of the 38 episodes I watched in English (not my mother tongue) and the other 13 in German. Everytime I started watching one of my favourite series in English all of the characters seemed "wrong" to me. Even the monument Doug Heffernan. But Sarah, Chuck, "Organ" and the rest of this squad did not. I'm not sure but I think that's pretty good work. But how good will the 3rd season be? It looks exactly like Prison Break. I loved (and actually still love) the whole thing around that... till the 3rd season started. The project had a defined goal and that goal was reached after the 2nd season. The season after was a desaster. Final 4th season rescued the reputation a little bit.
    I'm a little afraid the same could happen to Chuck. The main goal (to get this stuff out of his head) is reached now. But what then? Wow, Chuck can Kung-Fu... great. But what else? For me it seems the whole thungs starts from new but without Chuck's funny little "mistakes"... Anyway I'm looking forward to the next episodes!
  • "Guys I Know Kung Fu"

This was an awesome finale, it had it all. The funniest moment in the episode was Jeffster performing, along with the usual laughs that follow Morgan. The action sequences were also imense and The ending was breathtaking, I wonder what will happen with the new and improved combat trained Chuck, and whats going to happen with the rest of the characters. this show has vastly became one of my favorite shows, the characters are awesome along with the writing and direction, and as a bonus Yvonne Strahovski is hot! I cannot wait for the next season to roll on. Come on Season 3!
  • ok... that's enough!!! we want the third season!!!

So we know that Chuck has something uploaded in his brain that helps him knock out 4-5 agents... what I don't know is... when does the third season start?!?!

This was a good finale after all, the scenes with Chuck and Sarah getting close and all that... we know they are attracted to each other and we know that the writers are going to put us on our knees, praying for these guys to make it "official". The wedding on the beach was fabulous. It is every girls dream but I'm still not convinced with Bryce's death. It's like he keeps coming back from the dead. I love this show, especially the wonderful mix of comedy and action, and I really hope the writers keep up the good work throughout the 3rd season. I haven't checked out all the news of the show, so I want to ask one more time... does anyone know when the 3rd season starts?
  • OMG, can't wait til third season.

I'm a new fan of the show, and all I can say is WOW. This show is just awesome. Awesome action, Awesome comedy, Awesome acting. Awesome storyline, Awesome romance. It's AWESOME. PERFECT.

And this season finale is just perfect, best episode so far. The scene at the wedding when Casey and his team break the glass roof and start killing FULCRON agents, with the awesome soundtrack made by Lester and Jeff, is just, here it goes again, awesome.

Sarah finally accepting his feelings for Chuck =)

And the last scene. MY god. I tought Larkin was going to give the intersect to Chuck, sadly he dies, but Chuck uploaded it to his brain, and then destroyed it. But it's not the same to the old intersect, now chuck knows kung fu!. Now Chuck is a Spy, an Agent, a Field Agent, a field agent and an analyst. Chuck is the perfect spy. The last fight is awesome, very Matrix like, but awesome.

My english sucks, so this is my first review. I tried making some before, but never liked how I expressed myself and I never submited them. Now I can say that I don't care if you don't understand me, I just have to say how much I love this show and this season finale. I REALLY can't wait til the third season, I want it NOW. Hurry up NBC, please!

Greetings from Argentina.
  • An abosultely brilliant ending(maybe not?) to one of the greatest shows ever made...

Well here we are. The potential end of Chuck forever. But did this final episode live up to what the fans expect and can it kick start a third season if it were to ever happen? Well first of all I can tell you that it absolutely lives up to my standards for a Chuck episode and will probably fall in my category for favorite episodes. With Ellie's wedding about to begin Chuck finds that he must retrieve the intersect cube for Ted Roark in order to save her life. A combination of Morgan/Chuck scenes, confrontations between Ted and Chuck, and a classic musical performance of Mr. Roboto via Jeff and Lester during a spy shootout, make this episode simply awesome. Throw in a few twists around the 3/4th mark and some great musical numbers dotted here and there and you got yourself an absolutely fantastic finale to one of the greatest shows ever made. Oh yeah and also....Chuck knows kung fu...I raise my glass to you Chuck. Here's to hoping you have a future with us all.
  • Epic plot reboot

The last third of Season Two was a strange trip compared to the first season and a half: Chuck spends his time burning bridges with the government while trying to get the Intersect out of his head -- which is tough to root for, since the show concept is built on the premise -- and the three leads, who are amazing comic talent, spend most of their time being serious enough to put the Joker on anti-depressants. Also, Chuck/Sarah's relationship starts to feel very forced. You may find yourself asking: Do the writers not feel there is story to mine after they've hooked up? Does anyone really think the Intersect being removed will result in them living happily ever after? Do we even want to see Chuck/Sarah settling in suburbia and working on their 2.5? All of this comes to a head in Versus the Colonel, which would have been an excellent series finale if you liked the direction of the previous five episodes. However, Colonel is not the season finale; instead you get Versus the Wedding, which is a pitch-perfect reboot of the best parts of this series while replacing some of the tamer show elements -- like Chuck's increasingly shrill ineptitude -- with the best parts of properties like the Matrix. This show has stood out to date for its truly standout cast, whom we'll be seeing around for years to come (keep your eye on Yvonne especially, who takes full advantage of the most nuanced role on the show). But the addition of this new plot means we might even be watching them on Chuck...

The last third of Season Two was a strange trip compared to the first season and a half: Chuck spends his time burning bridges with the government while trying to get the Intersect out of his head -- which is tough to root for, since the show concept is built on the premise -- and the three leads, who are amazing comic talent, spend most of their time being serious enough to put the Joker on anti-depressants. Also, Chuck/Sarah's (lack of) relationship starts to feel forced; you may find yourself asking: Do the writers not feel there is story to mine if they're allowed to hook up? Does anyone really think the Intersect being removed will result in them living happily ever after? Do we even want to see Chuck/Sarah settling in suburbia and working on their 2.5? All of this comes to a head in Versus the Colonel, which would have been an okay series finale if you liked the direction of the previous five episodes. However, Colonel is not the season finale; instead Colonel leads to Versus the Wedding, which is a pitch-perfect reboot of the best parts of this series while replacing some of the tamer show elements -- like Chuck's increasingly shrill ineptitude -- with the best parts of properties like the Matrix. I have seen a lot of good cliffhanger finales before, but this one is the first that makes me look forward to an entire season, not just the next episode.

This show has stood out to date for its truly standout cast, whom we'll be seeing around for years to come (keep your eye on Yvonne especially, who takes full advantage of the most nuanced role on the show). This new plot means we might even be watching those years via Chuck...
  • Wedding, Folcrum, Action, everything that happend the whole show, has finnaly come to this episode! And opens up with new questions and the "I WANT MORE" feeling

WOW that was a finale. Brilliant, it has everything what happend over the whole show and lead it to that end.
    BUT
    the show must go on!!!!!!!!!!! I want a 3rd season!!

One thing is a bit strange. Ok that he knows Kung Fu now is funny, a surprise and you can do some interesting things maybe. But I don't know...yet.
    Chuck's acting like a helpless, funny, clumsy, normal guy who has to be safed by the others, was part of Chuck. Now he's a Matrix "Neo" Super Kung Fu Fighter??? Ok we will see (I hope), what the writers have in mind, but I like that, and love that new direction :D

I WANT MORE CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I know kung fu!

Chuck vs. The Ring: What an amazing episode that had everything Chuck is famous for: Drama, Comedy, Action, and Geekery! I sincerely hope that I haven't seen the last adventure of Chuck, but if I have then at least this show can brag about going out with a bang -- even with the "to be continued" cliffhanger, this episode brought so much closure to the show that it could easily function as a finale.

But I don't want to see Chuck done just yet. My God, if they can squeeze 56 seasons out of ER, we can at least get one more from Chuck!
  • Chuck ends (hopefully just for the season) exactly how it started... totally fricking AWESOME!!

Ok, so I've just reviewed the season finale of heroes and thoroughly vented my frustrations at a once-great show that has completely lost its way. Fortunately though, no such complaints about the season (hopefully) finale of the continually awesome Chuck.

The first season was awesome but season 2 has been awesome squared, no awesome cubed or whatever comes after that; and this finale was just the perfect climax to the crescendo that has been building all season and which I thought had surely peaked after last week. How wrong I was!

There was a genuine risk of this episode being anti-climactic since last week's episode had seemingly wrapped up all of the season's (and the whole show's) storylines. But damn, if this show doesn't know how to keep you hooked for more!

I'll keep this spoiler free, suffice it to say that there is undoubtedly a lot more fuel left in the Chuck tank, and a whole new set of crazy spy action/drama to come, especially given the truly brilliant conclusion. To be continued indeed... at least that's what we're all praying for, or at least I would, u know if i believed in that magical floaty head in the sky that made our hopes and dreams come true. That would certainly make the effort to save this incredible show so much easier.

From start to finish of this season I've been constantly delighted by this show's perfect blend of belly-aching comedy, heart-racing action and, gut-wrenching sexual tension between our favourite almost-couple. And now I want more, more, more...So since i'm in the UK and have even less influence than the average US viewer over network decisions, I implore all Chuck fans in the US (oh hell, Chuck fans everywhere) to demand the return of this show for much more than one extra season. It's the very least that this wonderful show deserves.

P.S. One very, very brief spoiler - Jeffster - Greatest Wedding Band Ever!!!
  • i heard they were going to cancel this show. but with a series finale like that, i hope not. loved every second of it. no exaggeration

there are few shows that can "bring it" all the way to the end, and this is one of those shows. though i would like chuck to end with a perfect score, with no flaw, i can t help wanting to see what happens next: chuck has new confidence in his spy-self, the capability of bringing to the surface karate moves and who knows what else, the possibility of equality in the team. i just loved the ending. reminds me of matrix a little: having a computer burn fighting capabilities in your head, and just like neo, chuck says at the end "i know kung fu". how can u resist and end like that? peace and karate chop out
  • First of all congratulations to the writers and the whole team for putting together a wonderfully entertaining and creative new show in an industry that seems to be seeing more and more of the same.

First of all congratulations to the writers and the whole team for putting together a wonderfully entertaining and creative new show in an industry that seems to be seeing more and more of the same. That said, while this was a brilliant finale in the sense of tying up loose ends and giving a thoroughly satisfying finish to dedicated fans in lieu of the possibility of cancellation, there is one thing that has me worried. The final scene (spoilers obviously) that has Chuck turning into a super-spy apparently even more competent than his handlers completely changes the dynamic of the show from what we know and love. This could be a brilliant move, and i'd love to see Bartowski step up to the role. But is throwing the entire dynamic in relationships, as well as much of the comic moments in the show which rely on the reluctant/nerdy spy angle, a good idea at this stage in the game? Chuck has never been in more trouble, and the season 3 scripts are being pitched right now. That's like throwing a defensive player into attack 2 minutes from the bell in the biggest game of the season with even scores just to see what happens. I for one hope it pays off.
  • This is not the end, It's the beginning...

Chuck is a show that has gone from strength to strength and it's a shame about the ratings which had suffered in the second half of the second season. Now I have had enough with people talking about the show as if it is going to be cancelled it's not and that is that.

I'm going to stop talking about that now because it is annoying and Chcuk fans dont want to hear about the shows rating trouble in which we are all up to date with. This episode was fanastic, the best episode yet. This was the first proper season finale and Chuck didn't dissapoint after the last episode I was left womdering what could happen in the finale because that episode felt like Chuck at its best well it wasn't this was instead. So much things happened in this episode that both concluded, developed and threw new storylines to Chuck, the later being the biggest strength of the episode. Roark met his end, so did Bryce and it looked like Casey was gooing to go at one point as well but thankfully that didn't happen. Ellie and Awesome finally got married at wedding attempt number two. Chuck's father Stephen has a intersect in his head, Jeffster returned, Chuck ft the Buy More and finally and this is the big one, Chuck got the intersect back into his head for the good of the nation, this is a much better intersect as you can see when Chuk somehow learns kung fu and he kicks some Fulcrum ass like Jason Bourne as his two frineds and fellow agents Sarah and Casey look on shocked and I bet a bit jealous. The episode was a great way to end this great season, there wasn't much of some characters Morgan in particular but it was as the Captain himself would put it awesome. 10 out of 10.
  • In the words of the great Simon Cowell, "That was absolutely brilliant."

While there has yet to be a show that will dethrone "Lost" from it's place as the best TV show in my mind. With this episode "Chuck" goes up to second surpassing the now lackluster "Desperate Housewives" and even the great "CSI".

This episode was the ultimate in what the show is all about. It had a great story, gripping action, touching moments, a beautiful wedding (right up there with any of the "Friends" weddings) and a fantastic twist at the end. The acting was impeccable and the chemistry between the cast members palpable as always.

The ending was definitely one of the best moment in TV this season and it would be in the top 5 all time fantastic moments in television history... right up there with Jack telling Kate that they have to go back.

The fact that "to be continued" flashed on our screens at the end gives me hope that NBC will renew this for at least another season. They should. I can say on record now that the primetime Jay Leno show will crash and burn. So they better have a contingent plan. Jay Leno would not be able to compete with the likes of three CSIs, Lost, Bones, House and a little show called American Idol at that hour.
  • excellent..

i see NBC has changed their official web page to reflect last nights episode as a season finale instead of a series finale. wow what a spring board they have for next season. They can do so much with chuck's new found abilities due to the improved intersect. I really like this entire cast. they are perfcect together. I used to be hooked on Heros but that show is now a big dud compared to Chuck hopefully the NBC staff/writers will be smart enough to use the actors to the best of their ability. they are all so talented. we'll see! GOOD LUCK CHUCK!
< 1 2 3