Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2009 on NBC

• An abosultely brilliant ending(maybe not?) to one of the greatest shows ever made...

Well here we are. The potential end of Chuck forever. But did this final episode live up to what the fans expect and can it kick start a third season if it were to ever happen? Well first of all I can tell you that it absolutely lives up to my standards for a Chuck episode and will probably fall in my category for favorite episodes. With Ellie's wedding about to begin Chuck finds that he must retrieve the intersect cube for Ted Roark in order to save her life. A combination of Morgan/Chuck scenes, confrontations between Ted and Chuck, and a classic musical performance of Mr. Roboto via Jeff and Lester during a spy shootout, make this episode simply awesome. Throw in a few twists around the 3/4th mark and some great musical numbers dotted here and there and you got yourself an absolutely fantastic finale to one of the greatest shows ever made. Oh yeah and also....Chuck knows kung fu...I raise my glass to you Chuck. Here's to hoping you have a future with us all.