Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2009 on NBC

• A standing ovation is in order...

W.O.W!!! holy **** this episode was one of the best episodes by far! i mean kudos to the writers to come up with a way to keep the show going! The actors did brilliantly too. Finally Chuck and Sarah are moving somewhere! I hope the fact that Chuck has new 'superpowers' doesn't affect their relationship in any way, if so that will really make me angry. Chuck and Sarah have been apart for too long! ***WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD***

Okay so Ellie finally gets married!!! i love how the first wedding was ruined and Ellie got what she wanted after all. The beach wedding seemed romantic. Casey is the best! i love the fact that he obliged when Chuck asked for him and his crew to help with the mission of the decorations of the wedding :) it was really sweet of Casey. I also love the fact that Sarah finally made a decision between Bryce and Chuck. Even though i love Bryce, Sarah belongs with Chuck. It was really sad when he died in the end, he will definitely be missed. I also like the Intersect 2.0 idea, i think it will lead chuck into many antics hopefully in the near future! Chuck should definitely be renewed!!!