Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2009 on NBC

• Chuck's almost a typical nerd. Working with real nerds in the Buy More he fights against becoming crazy like they are. One day his life gets a total turnaround when being th most important person fot the US government.

That's one of the best series I've ever seen!
    Chuck's funny and seem realistic. And Sarah - wow.
    I watched a hell of series and she might be the best character ever. 22 of the 38 episodes I watched in English (not my mother tongue) and the other 13 in German. Everytime I started watching one of my favourite series in English all of the characters seemed "wrong" to me. Even the monument Doug Heffernan. But Sarah, Chuck, "Organ" and the rest of this squad did not. I'm not sure but I think that's pretty good work. But how good will the 3rd season be? It looks exactly like Prison Break. I loved (and actually still love) the whole thing around that... till the 3rd season started. The project had a defined goal and that goal was reached after the 2nd season. The season after was a desaster. Final 4th season rescued the reputation a little bit.
    I'm a little afraid the same could happen to Chuck. The main goal (to get this stuff out of his head) is reached now. But what then? Wow, Chuck can Kung-Fu... great. But what else? For me it seems the whole thungs starts from new but without Chuck's funny little "mistakes"... Anyway I'm looking forward to the next episodes!