Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2009 on NBC

• OMG, can't wait til third season.

I'm a new fan of the show, and all I can say is WOW. This show is just awesome. Awesome action, Awesome comedy, Awesome acting. Awesome storyline, Awesome romance. It's AWESOME. PERFECT.

And this season finale is just perfect, best episode so far. The scene at the wedding when Casey and his team break the glass roof and start killing FULCRON agents, with the awesome soundtrack made by Lester and Jeff, is just, here it goes again, awesome.

Sarah finally accepting his feelings for Chuck =)

And the last scene. MY god. I tought Larkin was going to give the intersect to Chuck, sadly he dies, but Chuck uploaded it to his brain, and then destroyed it. But it's not the same to the old intersect, now chuck knows kung fu!. Now Chuck is a Spy, an Agent, a Field Agent, a field agent and an analyst. Chuck is the perfect spy. The last fight is awesome, very Matrix like, but awesome.

My english sucks, so this is my first review. I tried making some before, but never liked how I expressed myself and I never submited them. Now I can say that I don't care if you don't understand me, I just have to say how much I love this show and this season finale. I REALLY can't wait til the third season, I want it NOW. Hurry up NBC, please!

Greetings from Argentina.