Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2009 on NBC

• Season 2 finale.....Just awesome...

Our poor unexpectant hero finally gets his wish to return to normalacy, but Normal is just not in the cards for Chuck.

Two big major climaxes in this episode and both were absolutely wonderful. I mean seriously, when the fight scene is set to Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto and pulls it off, you dont see degrees of that level of awesome everyday.

Sarah finally choses Chuck over her job, which was a really nice momment for them (better when Chuck finally finds out about it).

But the real zinger of course is the ending. Chuck has rised up before to be the hero on occasion but after finally returning to normal he decides to become the hero Sarahs sees in him and that others need him to be. THUS the arise of SUPER CHUCK or Chuck 3.0. Our hero has had an upgrade and boy was it a big one. We only get to see a flash of it at the end with Kung Fu Chuck dropping 5 spies at the end, but if it any indicator of what next season has in store the series is only going to get better.How often do you really get to say that?

Heres hoping they are able to maintain the balance in Chuck that makes both the character and so the show what it is. Just cant wait....onward and foreward!