Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring, Part II

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 24, 2010 on NBC

• A perfect "ending" to a perfect series.

As for every television series, the last few episodes are the ones that tie everything from the past episodes together. Episodes 18 and 19 were simply perfect in their balance and progression. I do admit that the plot is a little predictable, but for the most part, you could not see things coming. Episode 18 was just perfect in the plot twist. You hated seeing the events turn out as they did, but you just could not wait to see how it would turn out. It was a more dramatic episode, if not the most dramatic episode in the series, but this drama just set up the glorious comeback in episode 19. Episode 19 is the best episode in the series. This episode was Chuck's defining moment; it was his episode. 19 was great, not only because of Chuck, but for its perfect combination of everything: comedy, action, drama, love, and sweet revenge. And I do thank the writers for not making us wait long for the dream fight (you would know if you saw the episode). Of course, the show would not be Chuck without the foreshadowing and introduction to the next season. The finale just left me so happy and satisfied, and I can only say that for a very very few shows. Chuck truly is the perfect television show.