Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring, Part II

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 24, 2010 on NBC

• Unbelievable!

This was an epic finale, just as we'd expect from Chuck. I feel sorry for the writers year after year because they never know whether their little show will be back or not, but thank god it has a fourth season! Thanks NBC, thanks for not doing a CBS and cancelling loads of good stuff this year.

They really took this to the limit, and it was pretty much flawless. When I saw the child flashbacks I knew that something big was about to go down, and "Chuck Versus The Ring, Part II" certainly didn't disappoint. The Buy More's been lacking laughs for me recently, so it was good to have that as the final fight location - it made it relevant again. I still can't believe they blew it up though - harsh! Morgan dropping the detonator after Chuck said he would was a moment of genius.

I'm not sure about Casey's daughter yet, but I think I'll warm to her. The characters developed really well throughout the finale, but I miss Stephen already. The cliffhanger for Season 4 wasn't as awesome as I had hoped it would be, but I'll certainly be watching it avidly. Despite all the negative stuff I seem to be saying in this review, this episode deserves a solid 10/10. The last 2 episodes of this season both average a perfect 10 after hundreds of votes, which really reflects how great the ending was. I've never seen an episode of ANYTHING get a 10 from that many votes before, let alone 2 episodes. Go Chuck! An epic all-rounder, and if you haven't seen this episode yet, stop reading this and go go go!

(By the way, I keep replaying the scene when Shaw's trying to give that really important presentation and Chuck hacks his phone. I've watched it about 10 times and I'm still crying laughing.)