Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring, Part II

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 24, 2010 on NBC

• Who would have thought that this finale would trump the previous season 3 finale (ep. 13)? AMAZING.

First of all, let me just start off and say that this is by far one of the best finales i think i've seen in my life, of any show, ever.
    And to think that this show is definitely coming back.. pleasure. just pure pleasure. I have no idea why the network is unsure of this amazing show every single time they have to make their choices. It's so clear- this is a masterpiece!

The last episode of Chuck season 3 gave us everything we love about this show, with so, so much more.
    The action, the comedy, the thrilling parts, the excitement, everything was at its peak. I was unsure of what is happening the whole time..
    For a while there i was thinking- woah, this is getting really complicated! and when i say complicated- i mean "Lost" complicated!

And thats.. well... awesome.
    Loved it that Ellie is now a part of things.
    Love it that we thought Chuck was dunzo with everything, but then he isn't (just when i thought i was out... they pull me back in... in the words of the godfather).. Love it when they do it, every single time- only this time, it came with a twist- Chuck's mom!
    And it sounds like she might be a ring operative, maybe! maybe even more complicated than that!
    this is simply great.

I love that they didn't mess with Sarah and Chuck as a couple again.. i mean, really, these two need to be together.. this all will-they-won't-they was really getting on our nerves and we were all sick of it.. we're not 14. Just get together already. And let's get on with the plot-line.

Letting us know Casey has feelings.. that was also great

Still don't really get the whole thing with Shaw's immortality.. And the whole thing with the 1st intersect being in Chucks' brain since he was a child.. That confused me like hell... because he was always the same, until that intersect in the 1st episode, back in '07.
    Don't get it...

What i also didn't get is that thing with chuck having to get "rebooted", in his words.
    It was kinda like Shaw's immortality.
    Was kinda weird.

Will definitely, absolutely be tuning in (as always) this fall to see the next season.. though this time i would be psyched to see what they'll come up with.
    I always feel like sometimes they get a little tired and the whole show kinda shows it.. and then they get like a breath of fresh air or something, and everything's all like.. awesome.

Ooh!
    And i loved seeing the Buy More getting blown up!
    SO GREAT!
    Will love to see how that turned out for everyone next season.

Way to go, Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak. Way to finish off a season and leave us hanging on all summer.

We, chuck devotees, will always keep on loving you guys, and your work, of course.