Chuck

Chuck Versus the Ring, Part II

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 24, 2010 on NBC

• Awesome season finale! I loved it all! Just enough humor, drama and emotion... to make you laugh and cry... and laugh for crying!

Awesome season finale! I loved it all! Just enough humor, drama and emotion... to make you laugh and cry... and laugh for crying! I think they really brought this season together, especially in the second half of the season. I love where they are taking it now and cant wait for next season! It was starting to get old with Chuck not really being able to flash, and with him and Sara constantly going back and forth.... we were starting to get bored with it, as much as I hate to say it. But they have really brought us back in! I love how they have developed all of the characters... and yes even morgan and Jeffster. They ended this season with just enough family and romance drama to drag you in and keep you there... and then just enough humor to keep you from taking it all to seriously and be able to just sit back and enjoy! I love it... cant wait for next season. Kudos to the writers... and cast of course. THeyre all so lovable and charming!