Chuck

Chuck Versus the Role Models

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 03, 2010 on NBC

• Chuck & Sarah go on a mission with the best power couple on the team: The Turners. Casey trains Morgan. Ellie & Devon start their journey at Doctors without Borders.

This episode was pretty good, definitely not as good as the last episode but I'm definitely impressed with Chuck & Sarah's relationship. Usually you're supposed to keep a couple apart as long as possible before you get them together, because after the sexual tension is gone, there's not really much to work with. In Chuck & Sarah's case, they're doing great as a couple, it really works. In this episode, Chuck & Sarah meet the Turners. Apparently they're the best of the best. Chuck wants him & Sarah to be like them in 30 years; meanwhile he's asking Sarah to move in with him, while she seems hesitant about the idea. The Turners turn out to be traders, as they steal the thing they were supposed to get for the CIA. So now Chuck & Sarah need to find the Turners and steal back the collar. The tiger tussle was definitely entertaining. I liked the transitioning between Casey training Morgan and Chuck trying to get the collar off the lion. I didn't think Ellie & Devon would be onscreen while they were in Africa, boy was I wrong. The plot thickens when something fishy is going down at Doctors without Borders. Ellie is home sick throughout the whole episode, and then Devon gets literally sick. It turns out Doctors without Borders made Devon sick, these guys are bad people. The episode ends bluntly keeping us wondering if Devon would be okay and who is the main one who's running the show at Doctors without Borders. Chuck & Sarah decide to move in together, Morgan surprisingly passes Casey's test. And we've got Ellie & Devon's plot in a cliffhanger fashion surprisingly. A good episode, with a great cliffhanger.