Chuck

Chuck Versus the Sandworm

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 2007 on NBC

• Chuck runs into a dangerous version of himself, who creates Chuck to doubt his handlers. Morgan tries growing up.

Chuck returns in prime form again this episode. The only problem is that it seems somehow Chuck is convinced to not trust Sarah and John...again. I understand that John has the orders to kill Chuck and Sarah could be dangerous, but come on, how many times will you not trust the people who have been helping you? Big Mike gets a bigger role, fleshing out his sizeable character. Tang gets the Assistant Manager job, his cowboy outfit not withstanding. Morgan gets told by an angry Chuck to grow up and thats when "Captain Awesome" steps in for some of the funnier parts. When Morgan tries to get Chuck the job, we see just how much their friendship means. End of the day they bag the bad guy. Though Sarah in the Princess Leia slave outfit...that made my week...hot. And the worm costume? Wow. Nice throw back to the O.C. scene with the "Dice" song from the New Year episode in the first season where Ryan is looking for Marissa in a party, well it's just Chuck looking for Morgan this time. And the Adam and Eve costume!