Chuck

Chuck Versus the Sandworm

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 2007 on NBC

• Chuck meets the evil version of him. Morgan needs to grow up. Chuck and Sarah are a different couple. Casey feels left out. Captain Awesome is awesome!

This episode was just a delight. There were so many small things that I loved about this episode. Like Jayne- Casey's Firefly reference. You know you caught that. And the constant talk of the costume. A sandworm costume? I don't even want to know. Also, Chuck's aphrodisiac music? I haven't heard the songs before, but in the situation it just made for awesome moments. Lazslo really makes an interesting addition to this episode. He is someone Chuck can really relate to, he is the Q of our times, and he doesn't even know what that means. He's making Chuck a little less trusting, especially in everyone at the agencies. And guess what? They have been spying on him all along. However, that guy is seriously paranoid and increasingly creepy. Did I say creepy? Yikes. Genius gone evil is always pretty scary. Did I mention before how much I lovelovelove Captain Awesome? Well, I'm saying it again. The scene in which he shows Morgan it's time to be a man, made me giggle so much that I had to rewind it to listen to what was being said. I still need to watch that scene over and over again. We all need more Captain Awesome in our lives. Grown up Morgan makes me laugh. He makes a good speech, and is a dang loyal friend. Plus, the outfit makes me laugh. Thank you for this Captain Awesome! And thank you Chuck for torturing Casey! Awesome!