Chuck

Chuck Versus the Sandworm

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 2007 on NBC

• Awesome.

Chuck accidentally runs into a runaway government agent who seems to be living a similar life. It turns out this agent is a gadget whiz, whose brain makes him a national security asset and a dangerous liability, much like Chuck. Chuck faces a predicament: either try turn this agent in to Sarah and Casey or help him escape his handlers. Meanwhile, Halloween, a holiday that means a lot to Chuck and Morgan as buddies, proves to be a little different this year as Morgan feels that Chuck is neglecting their childhood and friendship. They reconcile and wear a two-man Sandworm costume to the party. Also, Chuck gets an interview for the assistant manager position, but is forced to miss it. Another awesome episode from the TV show Chuck, I have to say know i love this show so much. Hopefully it wont get cancelled. Anyway, this episode was really enjoyable to watch. I loved the last scene at the party, which Chuck and Morgan, they are aweomse together! I also loved the bit where Sarah and Chuck took that real photo, it was cute! Anyway, can;t wait to watch more of Chuck, bring it on!