Chuck

Chuck Versus the Santa Suit

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 23, 2011 on NBC

• I now love Chuck almost as much as before

I didn`t like Chuck so much at the beginning of the season when Morgan had the intersept. But the last few episodes have almost recaptured the Chuck magic.

I like that Chuck no longer has the intersept. Because it shows the evolution and progress of his character. He now has enough self-confidence and experience to be a spy without the intersept. He outwits Shaw by using his computer skills to figure out the plot and sabotage the interspet 3.0 and has enough fighting training to almost beat Shaw. (Elly helps.)

This season`s theme is character growth. Chuck is becoming a stronger man without the interspet, Sara is learning to commit to a home and relationship, Casey is learning to be a father. Morgan is taking on more responsibility. Even Lester and Jeff are maturing. It`s a good place to end the series.

I also very much liked the surprise of Shaw being behind eerything. It brings nice continuity to the series, and Shaw isa good bad guy.