Chuck

Chuck Versus the Santa Suit

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 23, 2011 on NBC

• Terrible episode!

I love Chuck and have even re-watched all the seasons before season 5. However, this season just seems like a ton of filler with the eventual happy send-off. I really want a happy Chuck send-off but what happened to the nerdy sarcasm on this show? What happened to the suspense/awesome missions from episode to episode? They could have turned Carmichael Industries into something great with interesting missions where the whole season moves into a great finale. I really don't get it. Isn't that what the show used to be? I think as fans we would have been super happy to have had 13 episodes of awesome missions with the eventual happy send-off! Mission failed so far in my opinion. I hope I end up wrong and in the end they pull it together.

I didn't laugh once this whole episode and was never worried at all about any of the characters. Just nothing.....also the emotional scenes seemed forced and the dialogue/acting just brutal to sit through. And this "baby" better not be an actual baby of Sarah's as that is just plain stupid.