Chuck Versus the Seduction

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 06, 2008 on NBC

• This was a very good episode. It was one of the more clever episodes they've done.

This was a very good episode. It was one of the more clever episodes they've done. I am very good at picking up subtleties in actor's performances and director's... direction. There was a lot of subtle humor and a great attention to detail that hasn't really been done on the show, as well as they did it in this episode.

They've been playing this will they won't they thing between Chuck and Sarah for a long, long time, but and just when you think she might give in, BAM, Bryce is back. I honestly did not see that coming. Well I knew he would eventually return to the show, but I didn't think it would be so soon.

As I said, this was a very clever episode and it was helped along by two of the guest stars. This episode guest stared John Larroquette (Roan Montgomery) and Melinda Clarke (Sasha Banacheck). I especially liked Larroquette's role as the former spy they recruit to get close to Sasha Banacheck. He was very believable as a very suave former agent. Not to leave out Melinda Clarke, I thought she was perfect in her role. I have to say that Zachary Levi must be having a lot of fun with the direction the show is going with his character. This episode only serves to confirm my suspicions of where the show is going. I'm glad that Matthew Bomer is back as Bryce and I am looking forward to seeing him in next week's episode.