Chuck

Chuck Versus the Seduction

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 06, 2008 on NBC

• Wow, Chuck as a charmer. Be still my beating heart!

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. I loved John Laroquette as Roan Montgomery, he was totally hilarious as the old school Bond type who failed Casey twice in spy school. It was also a lot of fun seeing Chuck's attempt at being a Casanova, but I have to say the speech that he gave to Sasha Banachek by the elevators was very unChucklike, but he worked it.
    The BuyMore management rebellion was a total gigglefest for me, especially the intro to the wheel of misfortune, and the 'live by the sword, die by the sword' revenge that the staff got.
    The whole thing with Captain Awesome and Ellie was hilarious and cute that he actually took advice from Morgan of all people.
    The undeniable chemistry between Chuck and Sarah is still going strong, and the kiss that he gave her-wow, even my knees buckled. Maybe the fact that I kinda have a thing for nerds has something to do with it. Sorry, my train of thought got derailed momentarily. Anyway, I like the character development that I've been seeing on the show so far. I like that Chuck and Sarah don't seem so awkward in their cover as a couple anymore. I like that Casey actually said something nice about Chuck to the General and that he seems to be warming up to Chuck. I also like that Chuck is being more assertive and being more spyish than he was in the first season. He seems to be pulling his weight more and being more of a team member.
    The ending totally caught me off guard. I cannot wait until next week!