Chuck

Chuck Versus the Seduction

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 06, 2008 on NBC

• A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Chuck must go undercover to retrieve the Cipher from the Black Widow. But in order to get close to his target, Chuck must learn the art of seduction from the legendary debonair spy Roan Montgomery. Unfortunately for Chuck, Sarah, and Casey, Roan is no longer the world's greatest spy. Meanwhile, Morgan offers Devon some advice for a romantic night with Ellie, and Lester struggles to gain respect at Buy More as the new assistant manager. I loved this episode I thought it was awesome. I love all the scenes in this episode. Lester is a complete legend, I love his whole storyline. Buy More is awesome, all the scenes are amazing. I love the Chuck and Sarah scenes the most especially when they kiss in Buy More, Chuck is unbelievably hot. Cool place under Sarah's work place. One of my favourite episode of the season due to Sarah and Chuck. I love the guest character, he is awesome. Kissing scene = WOW. I los loved the mission scene itslef. I love Awesome and Ellie scenes the way he takes control. I love thar Chuck helps Awesome out with Ellie. cute but awesome ending.