Chuck

Chuck Versus the Seduction

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 06, 2008 on NBC

• Clearly the best episode in Check season 1-2. I would even go as far as say this episode is in every aspect a perfect episode.

Chuck go 007 on the Black Widow. Which he need the "skill" for "it",so he need a teacher,and he got one:the master of art of seduction,the legendary Roan Montgomery! Ofcourse everything didn't go as plan. On the Buymore side,they got their second insane Assistent meneger:Lester!

I love this episode. In most episode of Chuck there is always a wake point. But This one had every point coverd. The spylife is hilarious and storyline is very interesting,Buy More side is also funny in many way(the only episode I like the insane Lester),and the help Morgan's offer to Mr.Awesome is just hilarious!

There is also some emotional moment like when Check kiss Sarah,and when Roan talk in corner to Chuck about he is no longer the spy he use to be. And he is the few spy that actuly got out the game alive,which is why he is actuly afraid to be the spy again.

The scene where Roan talking to Chuck and Sarah about kissing is pure 10/10! The ending is also one of the best in Chuck,I just love how chuck give Mr.Awesome a hand!