Chuck

Chuck Versus the Sensei

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 01, 2008 on NBC

• Last year: "Marshal" This year: "Dixon" Who else from ALIAS will guest star?

When I found out that Carl Lumbly (best known as Marcus Dixon of ALIAS), all I could think of was how they were going to make him evil. After how they made "Marshall" evil, I was interested to see what they'd do to "Dixon."

As soon as it is discovered that Casey's sensei, Ty Bennett, turned and is recruiting old students, Casey goes after him to prevent this from happening. Of course, when Chuck is kidnapped by Bennett, Casey takes Bennett's betrayal personally and is taken off the mission.

Not too surprising, Casey uses Chuck to get in and figure out where Bennett is. He goes after Bennett, locking Chuck up (again, not too surprisin) forcing him to call Sarah. Meanwhile, Ellie meets with the Awesomes and Morgan and the others do bad with their customer service to avoid being Employee of the Month.

I never thought I'd see John Casey being emotional. It's nice to see that side of him.

My favorite part of the whole episode came in the Buy More when Bennett confronts Morgan about his bad customer service: "Wise man treats stranger with respect...because he never knows when he could be facing the eyes of the enemy."

Good advice. Now, if only Morgan would take it.