Chuck Versus the Third Dimension

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 02, 2009 on NBC

• 2D or not 3D, that is the question.

Fortunately I caught this episode in the 2D version and am glad I did, okay it wasn't the best Chuck episode ever but I think if watched in 3D with or without the glasses it would have lost more points.

Our main story shows Chuck still trying to come to terms with seeing Sarah shooting the Fulcrum agent in cold blood on the Christmas Eve episode ( Chuck vs. Santa Claus ) and she knows there's something wrong, however before he can question her about it a new mission is thrust upon them, protect rock star Tyler Martin ( played by Lost and LOTR 's very own Dominic Monoghan ), it seems Tyler has some very important tattoos with government secrets on them that a certain will kill for and this turns into a cat and mouse chase for Chuck and the team, loved the bit where Chuck had to pretend he was in Tyler's band and put on that fake accent.

At the Buy More there is a competition, as Tyler has put in a 'golden ticket' into one of his new CD's, Morgan finds it and puts up a challenge to Lester, Jeff and new guy Jimmy as the ticket only allows finder plus one, the challenges are funny and Jeff is one sick puppy LOL

As I said not the greatest but better viewed in 2D rather than 3D.