Chuck

Chuck Versus the Three Words

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 10, 2010 on NBC

• Excellent episode; the Buy More is back, and all the gang are there. (( Can't *BELIEVE* about Emmit tho )) Love the Casey sequences, and Yvonne is always to die for. Chuck is back as nerdy and super cool as ever.

I'm loving the reconstruction of the characters. Everyone is back as their old selves, but just a little more fresh. The story line was excellent- very much the life of a spy from the life of a nerd. It was funny, action packed, and with enough romance to make my little fangirl heart sigh with awe at the writers ability.

My only issue is the still ongoing incomplete relationship and miscommunication between Chuck and Sarah. I love them both, I love them together, and I love them apart- but I'm having problems loving all three of those things at the same time for the third season in a row.

Then again, the story line kind of depends on them doing this never really working thing... would we keep watching if they finally just said no? Would the love still be as strong two more seasons in if they said yes? And would we really want to see it collapse in on itself if they said yes, then no later? ...Excellent episode, all in all. I need more.