Chuck Versus the Three Words

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 10, 2010 on NBC

• Morgan finally gets the girl

Chuck must learn to control his emotions so he can be a spy. Even if he's still in love with Sarah - Chuck gets a new mission when Sarah's best friend Carina comes through town with her fiancé Karl. Things get complicated when Chuck wants to hash out his and Sarah's relationship problems while they're on the mission. Meanwhile, Morgan finds himself in trouble when he lies to Jeff and Lester.
    Epispde two saw the return of Carina which has been a long time coming, I really like this character because she is a great spy and I found it hilarious when Morgan finally got her. Also what did she say to Sarah. We saw more of the Buy More lads in this episode including the return of Big Mike who is still acting as a father figure to Morgan lol. But sadly we saw less of Casey he did provide us with a really funny speech. Chuck dodging the lasers was awesome. General Beckman has also got me intrested in this episode who was she talking to and what about it was very exciting but also has left me wanting more it's a good job theree is another episode tonight. I was worried when I first heard Vinnie Jones was going to guest star on the show because everything I have seen him in has been crap, apart with some bad acting he didn't annoy me which was a relief.