Chuck

Chuck Versus the Tic Tac

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 15, 2010 on NBC

• Intense!*possible spoilers*

I thought this was another stellar episode. A lot of intense scenes. You never knew what was going to happen next. We finally learn a little back story on John Casey and like his character throughout the show it does not disappoint. Even though we did not have the Buy More antics in this one I did not seem to miss it. Which is kind of odd because I thought I would. Normally that is one of my favorite aspects of the show, but in this case we really didn't need it. I was so in thralled with John Casey's story it didn't bother me at all. A lot of good action sequences in this one It's been a while, but we finally get to see a decent fight sequence with Sarah and Chuck goes all out.the tension between awesome and ellie was making me nervous but towards the end it all worked out, although I am sad to see ellies role reduced. Or at least that is what I think, I'm sure she will still be in episodes just not as much. Didn't have the charm or the fun feel as last week's but outstanding nonetheless. :-)