Chuck

Chuck Versus the Tic Tac

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 15, 2010 on NBC

• Casey turns traitor. Spoilers within

What can one say about this episode? Well first off it was fantastic. Loved Morgan trying to be a spy. Hope we get more of Morgan's "help". I was also so happy that Ellie and Devon are staying. The show like this needs needs its supporting cast. Chuck by himself would never be anywhere near as entertaining as it is with the full cast. The main story was great. We get a great deal of back story on our favorite NSA agent. The episode keeps you guessing about his reasons till it is finally revealed. At first I thought it was a fake with only Casey and General Beckman being in on it so Casey would infiltrate the ring and bring it down from the inside. But when it was revealed the true reason, I agreed that was a good reason for his actions.

Thew episode featured some great action. When Sarah lowered herself from under the car that was awesome. Never saw that coming. Chuck as the "gas man" was also fantastic.

It was sad to see Casey reverted to civilian life now. I hope he works to advise Chuck and provide him with knowledge. I also hope he eventually earns back his stripes. if they write him off i will be deeply upset. Casey is one of my favorite characters in a show full of characters i love.

Anyway it was a fantastic episode plain and simple.