Chuck

Chuck Versus the Tic Tac

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 15, 2010 on NBC

• Casey commits treason.

A Casey centric episode without Shaw is what the show needed. We find out a lot about Shaw, so that definitely goes in the character development category. Casey has a secret, he's working for the Ring. Chuck sees him doing something illegal and thinks it's a test for him to see if he would report Casey. He ends up reporting him to the general, only to find out it wasn't a test. And Casey's in some hot water. Chuck & Sarah team up to break Casey out of jail, only to find out the Ring beat them too it, Casey goes with the Ring. So now Chuck & Sarah team up to find out why. Turns out Casey's ex-wife is at risk, and if Casey doesn't do what The Ring says, it's 'goodbye wife.' Chuck trying to save the wife was amazing. Loved the fight scene, and it would have to be one of my favorites this season. I love how Casey disobeyed them, "A tic tac?" Haha, I laughed at that part. After all is done, Casey is now a civilian. What does this mean for the team? Kind of upset me. But great episode, regardless.