Chuck

Chuck Versus the Truth

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 12, 2007 on NBC

• Good Episode. Not the Best but definately not bad.

Chuck meets Lou, Chuck likes Lou, Chuck remembers Sarah, Lou gets mad at Chuck, Chuck and Sarah consume truth poison, Sarah tells Chuck the relationship isn't going anywhere, Sarah does not tell Chuck she was lying and the poison didn't make her tell the truth, Chuck goes to see Lou, Sarah looks heartbroken.

I liked this episode alot mainly becsue of the development between Chuck and Sarah. We find out in this episode that Sarah really was beginning to get into Chuck. She lied and Chuck seemingly just switched tracks and was into Lou.

I like Lou she was nice, good looking, a good character in all, but Sarah has done alot for Chuck and my only wish is that they don't become enemies.

Casey and Awesome are once again are very funnny as always as well. The case this week wasn't my favorite so far, but it was still action packed with drama and comedy and pretty fast paced. I'm not sure how many episods the show has for this season and if another season is positive but hopefully it gets enough viewers for a second season to keep it going.