Chuck

Chuck Versus the Truth

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 12, 2007 on NBC

• There seems to be many misunderstandings between people regarding this episode and this series in general.

First off, I really like how so many people are spoiling this episode for others... reviews are meant for people to read before the episode. But now that the main spoiler is already out there I'll start from there. I don't know why people think this is a bad episode because it didn't go the way the wanted it to go, that's what makes a plot good and this series has a very well written plot in terms of character development especially in this episode. I don't know if you guys missed her phone call from Casey or not, but she clearly said that she would have been compromised had she not been trained to fight the truth serum. Obviously, she was referring to how she almost told the "truth" to Chuck when he asked if their relationship would go anywhere. I, like most everybody expected to see Chuck kiss Sarah but instantly when he started talking, I knew the other scenario I had thought of would take place. Sarah was as shocked as the viewers to hear those words coming out of Chuck's mouth and was clearly hurt when she saw Chuck with Lou. Great show of facial expression!