Chuck

Chuck Versus the Truth

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 12, 2007 on NBC

• Chuck breaks up with is fake girlfriend to be with a real girlfriend.

Another great episode from what has got to be one the best shows this season. I know I say that a lot about this show but every time I watch an episode I laugh out loud and come away amazed at how well acted and how well written the episode is. If there was an award for show of the year this would get in my opinion. This week we find Chuck and the crew up against a man who finds hard to get stuff and sells it off to the highest bidder. This guy uses poison/truth serum to get people to hand over what he needs and tempts them with the antidote to get them to cooperate. While trying to save the latest victim from the poison Chuck's sister becomes the new target who may or may not know where the codes are. Unbeknownst to her, the guy she was trying to save put the codes in the pocket of her sweater. After Chuck finds out that his sister is poisoned he does everything in his power to find the cure before his sister, or anybody else falls victim to the poison again. The best part of this show for me was Chuck being told by Sara that nothing would ever come from this fake relationship. Of course she lied but Chuck didn't know and that was enough for Chuck to break it off with Sara and move on to Lou, the deli owner from down the street. Is she a spy as well? We'll find out soon enough as long as this writer's strike doesn't ruin things too much.