Chuck

Chuck Versus the Truth

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 12, 2007 on NBC

• And when I say revealing, I mean everything. Sarah's pretty, Casey's jaw was sculpted by Michelangelo, and Chuck really, really loves his sister.

Oh my lanta, this episode blew me away. I mean, I was expecting that I wouldn't like it because of OC-girl (I hate the OC, I'm sorry) and truth-serum. I thought the plot was going to be lame and only Captain Awesome could save it. But I was wrong. This episode was captivating, hilarious, and touching. We got to see how much Chuck loves his sister, and wow, I was so touched. I knew those two were so important to each other, but it was still played out well. Even in a humorous way, because Chuck is on truth-serum after all. I like Lou, which is surprising. I hated the OC and everyone related to it (Adam Brody gets a free pass because he was on Gilmore Girls first). But in this role, yeah, I like Rachel Bilson. She was funny and you could really see why Chuck likes her. The funny things said while under the influence made me giggle - I don't think Captain Awesome will ever be the same. Chuck was hilarious and so was Casey. Sarah, not so much, but we did find out the reason for that. I'm sad to see ship SarahChuck sail off, but I have a feeling that it'll come back to me. Overall, an excellent episode.