Chuck

Chuck Versus the Truth

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 12, 2007 on NBC

• Awesome!

Chuck battles with his cover love life and real love life when he meets a girl named Lou (Rachel Bilson), who seems interested in the real Chuck. On the other hand, his relationship with Sarah heats up as they go on a double date with Ellie and Devon and try to explain their sex life. Meanwhile, a poison specialist (Kevin Weisman) is trying to obtain codes to nuclear facilities and is using a "truth" poison to help get his answers. After all are exposed to the truth, Chuck soon discovers a lot about his partners. Two many cure girls. Chuck's attraction to a cute brunette names Lou complicates his relationship with Sarah. Okay, I love Chuck and Sara - boviously and I don't really like Lou but I like the storyline to be honest. I love the scene with Chuck in his room and then Sarah comes in - laugh out loud moment. I love Awesome and Ellie - I love every scene they are in and especially this episodes one because of the way Ellie is acting. I also love the way the poison makes them tell the truth - so good!