Chuck

Chuck Versus the Wedding Planner

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 18, 2011 on NBC

• Sarah's dad is back (Gary Cole guest stars) and we have a "wedding crisis".

What a wonderful episode of Chuck! It felt like the good old Chuck episodes all over again. So like Chris Fedak said in an interview this was like a episode of Chuck from season 2. In my opinion this was a fun, sweet, funny and well written episode in a long time. I literally laughed out loud when Sarah was demonstrating what Chuck's face looks like when he is having a flash. And then they both decited that they will lie to Beckman about Chuck having a flash so he faked one. What especially made it a funny scene was the fact that Beckman bought the whole scam and Sarah and Chuck got "a little" help from the CIA in catching the Wedding planner who conned their wedding money. Also in this episode Casey's ex, Kathleen finds out that Alex Coburn a.k.a John Casey is still alive and well, which created a nice touch to their "relationship" also. We also got climpses from Sarah's past once again. And we learned a little more about her childhood. So all in all one of this season's best episodes in my opinion and I can't wait for the next one! PS: I also liked the fact that we got to see Yvonne show her acting skills when she did the New Jersey accent, while she pretented to be the wedding planner lady :)