Chuck

Chuck Versus the Wookiee

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 15, 2007 on NBC

• So chuck seems to have SERIOUS trust issues...

This episode continued to develop characters as we should expect with a series only being on episode four. However, this was a great character development show. We learned a couple of different things, and had some more confirmed. First we found out that yes, "Martin" (if you watched the show you will get this inside joke, does really understand that he is a third wheel and did show some feelings after he was "dumped" by what he thought was a hot chick that was interested in him. In reality it was an operator working in the DEA (?, why the DEA I dunno) that was working to steel a diamond with Chuck, Sarah, and John. Ultimately this operator wants to burn them and take the diamond herself, but of course.... Chuck saves the day and uses the guilt trip on her so she will go back with the diamond in hand (that was stolen from a taliban leader) and Chuck to save Sarah (who is being held captive for the return of the diamond). Ultimately both the DEA operator chick, Sarah, and John kick the bad guys butt and recover the diamond. Slight problem though, Chuck accidently Fedex'd it back to the CIA/NSA. Oh and for who didn't see the show... The super hot chick was the DEA agent who keeps mistaking Morgan as "Martin." Because it is very apparent that Morgan gets none from no woman, he doesn't mind being called "Martin." We are also shown where the DEA operator wants to take Chuck away from Sarah because it is apparent to the operator that Sarah wants Chuck even though Sarah doesn't know it yet. This show is awesome on so many levels. Storywise it can be cheesy, but that is why I love it so much. And of course we all want to root for Chuck to do good and get the girl in the end. Another excellent episode that is a must see. I can't wait for next week so we can see Chuck again!!!!

Chris