A Chuck Community
NBC (ended 2012)

People have been telling me for a while that I'd totally be into this show. Now that I've finished my marathon of some shows that are still on the air I decided to give this one a shot. It really does seem like something I'd like, and after the first 3 episodes I'm glad I gave it a go!

Chuck and Sarah are obviously very very cute and I hope the "will they, won't they" doesn't get too tedious or annoying. I actually like Casey's (I can't believe I didn't realize it was Adam Baldwin until the credits of the third episode came!) humor, but the friend is kind of getting on my nerves. We get it, you're dumb and in love with Chuck's sister. I hope this changes, but either way it's not a deal breaker. Speaking of the sister I do like her and Captain Awesome so far I just hope they (especially him) get more character development.I like the spy/home life stuff better than the Buy More plots for right now.

The one thing I'm kind of worried about is Josh Schwartz. I like many watched the OC and LOOOVED season 1 and then it kind of went downhill. Same thing with Gossip Girl. From what I understand this show was kind of like Community where not many people watched it, but the people that did were really into it and critics enjoyed it. So maybe the one season then they sort of run out of ideas and the show slowly dies thing won't happen here! I hope not because I'm looking forward to another 88 episodes! Speaking of, I can't believe they stopped at 91. Why not do 100 and then some syndication?

Anyone who wants to give me any insight into their experience with Chuck would be appreciated!

EDIT: HOLY CRAP. I'M WATCHING THE EPISODE WHERE HE GOES BACK TO STANFORD "Chuck Versus the Alma Mater" AND THEY WERE SHOWING THE FLASHBACK WHERE HE'S LEAVING AND I WAS LIKE WOW BRYCE WAS A HOTTIE. THEN I WENT TO IMDB AND REALIZED IT'S MATT BOMER WHO I WATCH BE A HOTTIE EVERY WEEK ON WHITE COLLAR. DAMN.
Follow this Show
Members