A Chuck Community
NBC (ended 2012)
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Chuck

Join in on the Chuck general show discussion.

Oct 27, 2013
Chuck for the first time!

People have been telling me for a while that I'd totally be into this show. Now that I've finished my marathon of some shows that are still on the air I decided to give this one a shot. It really does seem like something I'd like, and after the first 3 episodes I'm glad I gave it a go!

Chuck and Sarah are obviously very very cute and I hope the "will they, won't they" doesn't get too tedious or annoying. I actually like Casey's (I can't believe I didn't realize it was Adam Baldwin until the credits of the third episode came!) humor, but the friend is kind of getting on my nerves. We get it, you're dumb and in love with Chuck's sister. I hope this changes, but either way it's not a deal breaker. Speaking ...
Read more
Follow this Show
Episode 13 Season 5
Chuck Versus the Goodbye
Episode 12 Season 5
Chuck Versus Sarah
Episode 11 Season 5
Chuck Versus The Bullet Train
Episode 10 Season 5
Chuck Versus Bo
Episode 9 Season 5
Chuck Versus the Kept Man
Charles "Chuck" Irving Bartowski
Sarah Walker
Jefferson Barnes
Morgan Grimes
Lester Patel

The O.C. creator Josh Schwartz and director McG (We Are Marshall) bring us Chuck, a series laced with humor about young twenty-something spies. Zachary Levi (Less Than Perfect) plays Chuck Bartowski, a nerdy computer tech who has a database of government secrets downloaded into his brain. Chuck soon finds himself recruited by John Casey (Adam Baldwin), a veteran NSA Agent who now works with the CIA, for espionage work with his new partner (and first date in 10 years) Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) - leading Chuck to live a split life of computer geek and secret CIA missions.