Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

A Chuck episode as a potential endpoint

JoeWashington8

[1]Feb 15, 2011
    • level: 9

Which Chuck episode do you think could have served as a potential series finale in your eyes?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mksystem74

[2]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 11

Chuck Versus the Push Mix. It's looking more and more likely that this will be its last season so I'm taking that episode as the Series Finale if this is to be the last season. And I'm ok with that, it was a good ending. Just like I took "My Finale" as Scrubs' Series Finale. I'm just enjoying the show now, but I just have this feeling NBC won't keep giving it a chance to go on. It's done pretty well for almost being canceled in its first season lol.

BarryWeen3

[3]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 14

mksystem74 wrote:

Chuck Versus the Push Mix. It's looking more and more likely that this will be its last season so I'm taking that episode as the Series Finale if this is to be the last season. And I'm ok with that, it was a good ending. Just like I took "My Finale" as Scrubs' Series Finale. I'm just enjoying the show now, but I just have this feeling NBC won't keep giving it a chance to go on. It's done pretty well for almost being canceled in its first season lol.

Well on Michael Ausiello's Renewal Scorecard, he rates Chuck as a 50/50 proposition right now for renewal.

skhplbliss

[4]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 9
    Chuck's actually looking better for a renewal this year than it did last year, but this is all merely speculation.

mzjango

[5]Feb 17, 2011
    • level: 6

I've heard and read in a few different places that Chuck while not having huge weekly viewer counts is still one of NBC's most stable rated shows, and that fact has always worked in the shows favour, according a little snipet i read on chuckonline Chris Fedak is quite optimistic about a fith season.

Edited on 02/17/2011 11:07am
    Edited 2 total times.