Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Chuck Finale Speculation

showmevideogame

[1]Jan 14, 2012
    • level: 5

Post any thoughts/speculation about what may happen in these last few episodes! Here's my guess:

The Intersect starts destroying Sarah's brain. Time is running out as the team must decide whether to pursue Quinn or try and fix Sarah immediately. Sarah decides to take down the bad guy first, but after they do, the damage is irreversible. They are able to remove the Intersect from Sarah's brain, but in the process she loses her memory, forgetting everything. Chuck has to reintroduce himself as her husband and help her remember everything about her life, but he leaves out anything to do with her being a spy. It's to protect her and to make sure they can lead a normal life.

I actually hope this doesn't happen. It would be so sad to see Sarah so clueless about who Chuck is =(

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Canada_Michael

[2]Jan 17, 2012
    • level: 10

I'd hate them doing a reset on Chuck & Sarah, but could see them doing it. After all these seasons Chuck ending up at or close to square one with Sarah doesn't seem right to me, but they may think having the intersect pull them apart after helping bring them together is great.

ltcomstella

[3]Jan 17, 2012
    • level: 18

if they reset sarah in that way then the writers should be dragged out in public and hung drawn and quatered then shot...

sarah should be saved as she is no retcon no brain damage she should be ist free and happy with chuck and get pregnant

chuck does not get the ist back he has a choice but says no and makes CARM Ind a global success, casey finally gets his girl and they settle down.. in a nice dmz

morgan and alex get engaged

lester finds his true love

jeff finds a new calling

i can't really be bothered to try and figure what will happen cos the writers have shown quite clearly they have no clue and make it up as they go along...

RobinDanil

[4]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 6
    Oh god i hope not but now this actually seems like a real possibility. Damn whaaaat a waste of such a good show. The rest of season 5 actually is pretty good and the latest episode was epic except for the part where Sarah got the ist. Well, tomorrow we will know more...

knicks0320

[5]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 3
    Nooooo Chuck don't gooooooo

antdude

[6]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 28
    It better be a happy ending.

ltcomstella

[7]Jan 21, 2012

wow the writers really don't give crap do they ?

they ret con'd sarah ; so quinn can controll her into getting the legit proper fixed ist and he send her out to kill chuck ? dude thats ice cold

now we have 2 hours (1h 30 mins with out ads) to see chuck and sarah fight, casey possibly die in a helicopter, morgan and mama b have a fight withgunsand chuck maybe re uploads the intersect ?! and the dumbest question ever sarah: do you really love me ?

wow....../sarcasm

Canada_Michael

[8]Jan 21, 2012

ltcomstella I agree with you.

I was watching and saying what the hell is this. Aside from the whole Chuck/Sarah crap what the hell was going on with Morgan? He & Awesome seemed not take their mission to save Alex seriously. Isn't Alex the woman Morgan fought so hard to win back? Quinn survives being thrown out of a speeding bullet train, managing to go underneath drag himself to a hatch & into the train !!!!. That X spray is useless they should ask for their money back. Ellie was really calm considering her brother was kidnapped by a madman wow.

I haven't seen the preview for next week, but as I suspected it sounds like we will get at least a partial reset of Chuck & Sarah in the end. Blah whatever.

Edited on 01/21/2012 11:03am

CrazyAsian1080

[9]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 7

Chuck seems like the kind of show that will go for the "happy" ending. It will probably go something like this. Chuck gets the Intersect (Im actually amazed Chuck hasn't rebooted naturally, though I am kind of glad he hasn't). Chuck and Sarah fight. Sarah wins but sees the picture of the house and whatnot and remembers enough before killing Chuck.

I would laugh so hard if they pull a Buffy and Intersect everyone at the BuyMore to help them defeat Quin. But Im pretty sure the show is going to end with that house somehow. If anyone dies I expect it's John in some Dargo last stand scene where he sacrifices himself to save the others (but I somehow doubt it).

Canada_Michael

[10]Jan 22, 2012

Having now seen the promo it looks like Sarah at some point finds out she was robbed of her memories. The you really do love me comment sounds like a question, but could be her just realizing that Chuck does love her & is not her enemy.

ltcomstella

[11]Jan 22, 2012

it would be nice to know why people disagree with reviews depending on their opinion and mood.

It another thing i noticed was, surely ben browder and his femme fatale would of seen the sugar trail and thought hmmmm wonder wher ethis goes.... but no the writers had to leave a plot hole like that so jeffster could save the day....

imo i'd of actually been ok with casey ret conning them in to last year and wake up in a different car in a different area....instead of letting them in on it.... which totally sets up their unfortunate involvement in the finale....for shame.... 99% of jeffster have been stupid comic relief now they get a REAL CHANCE at doing some good proper acting ? OMG?!!!

PeterWilliams3

[12]Jan 23, 2012
    • level: 3

In many ways it just doesn't matter. The writers have done such a thorough job of destroying this series I can't imagine it will be renewed. Constantly underestimating the audience and writing for 5-year olds seems to be the new trend in US television.

Ambaryerno

[13]Jan 23, 2012

TV Guide has some information. DON'T CLICK if you want to avoid any and all spoilers:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Chuck-Finale-Countdown-Jeffster-1042116.aspx

***SPOILER***

CharmedOneP391

[14]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 19

PeterWilliams3 wrote:

In many ways it just doesn't matter. The writers have done such a thorough job of destroying this series I can't imagine it will be renewed. Constantly underestimating the audience and writing for 5-year olds seems to be the new trend in US television.

really? examples? or just a troll?

and of course it wont be renewed. This is the FINAL season. Series Finale on Friday. I may be a fan boy..and i know the show hasn't been perfect the past 2 seasons...but c'mon guy. The show was good enough to produce 5 seasons.