Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Chuck Season 4

skhplbliss

[1]May 24, 2010
    • level: 9

So, where does Chuck go from here?

Will Chuck stay out of the spy life like he promised Ellie, or go off to look for his mom, which brings me to my next question:

Does anyone know any chatter about possible actresses to play Momma Bartowski?

Will we get to see much Corgan (Casey + Morgan) training action? The idea of boot-camp was bounced around. I would love to see Morgan getting thrown over obstacles by Casey.

What will happen to Ellie? Will she be fully indoctrinated?

Does Chuck's mother work for the ring, a captive of the ring, or something worse?

I can't wait another four/five months!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ambaryerno

[2]May 25, 2010
    • level: 18

skhplbliss wrote:

So, where does Chuck go from here?

Will Chuck stay out of the spy life like he promised Ellie, or go off to look for his mom, which brings me to my next question:

Does anyone know any chatter about possible actresses to play Momma Bartowski?

Will we get to see much Corgan (Casey + Morgan) training action? The idea of boot-camp was bounced around. I would love to see Morgan getting thrown over obstacles by Casey.

What will happen to Ellie? Will she be fully indoctrinated?

Does Chuck's mother work for the ring, a captive of the ring, or something worse?

I can't wait another four/five months!

I think if their mother is in danger, and now knowing that there's a reason for her to have left, Chuck can't keep this from Ellie. He may not go back to the CIA necessarily, but Chuck is definitely not through with being a spy.

No word yet on who will be playing Mama B. I know a LOT of fans are pulling for Lynda Carter.

Also, the impression I get is that there will be a new Big Bad in S4, and that it appears that Stephen was trying to protect/rescue Mama B FROM whoever they are. There were flashes of some more code names (Hydra is the only one I can remember off hand) that look VERY interesting. Are we going to learn the origins of the code names "Orion" and "Perseus?" Is there something significant about the use of constellations and/or mythology?

skhplbliss

[4]May 25, 2010
    Ambaryerno wrote:

I think if their mother is in danger, and now knowing that there's a reason for her to have left, Chuck can't keep this from Ellie. He may not go back to the CIA necessarily, but Chuck is definitely not through with being a spy.

Do you think Ellie will take more of an active role in the spy game? I don't necessarily mean going on missions, I can't believe that Chuck would allow Ellie even close to any danger like that, but maybe on a stakeout? I've entertained this image of Ellie baking him food and wishing him look on his spy missions while fretting about his sleep patterns for quite a while. So happy she knows now!

Ambaryerno wrote:

No word yet on who will be playing Mama B. I know a LOT of fans are pulling for Lynda Carter.

Wow. Good choice from the fans. Any idea how that whole thing got started or was it just one guy who posited it, and then it spread like wildfire?

Ambaryerno wrote:

Also, the impression I get is that there will be a new Big Bad in S4, and that it appears that Stephen was trying to protect/rescue Mama B FROM whoever they are. There were flashes of some more code names (Hydra is the only one I can remember off hand) that look VERY interesting. Are we going to learn the origins of the code names "Orion" and "Perseus?" Is there something significant about the use of constellations and/or mythology?

Yeah, I got that feeling too. I hope it's not some kind of spy organization trying to take over the CIA again, though. That would be a tad repetitive after FULCRUM and the Ring. As for the whole mythology thing, I feel like they're just bad-a** names that they chose, and I'm not sure they have any special meaning. But I've been wrong before, and will undoubtedly by wrong again.

enricbr9

[5]May 25, 2010
    • level: 5
    I don't think Ellie will be a spy. I mean, she knows all right now -and how many episodes did it last for Ellie to know the truth about all- but If she wanted Chuck to get out of spy life was for something.

About next season, I can't wait to see 1st episode, because I want to see how all has been going. I mean, we could see a baby Captain Awesome, or maybe we can see Chuck and Sarah out of duty and married, or Morgan dating Alex. Lots of things can happen.

About bad guys, who knows. Ring is merely over -great job by Chuck, MUA HA HA- and just want to see if they invent some new bad guys or what...now I just want to savor the last episode.

skhplbliss

[6]May 25, 2010
    enricbr9 wrote:
    I don't think Ellie will be a spy. I mean, she knows all right now -and how many episodes did it last for Ellie to know the truth about all- but If she wanted Chuck to get out of spy life was for something.

By spy I don't mean going on missions, but more like a Morgan-esque spy; still involved in the team and everything, but not dangling off of exploding buildings.

enricbr9 wrote:
    About next season, I can't wait to see 1st episode, because I want to see how all has been going. I mean, we could see a baby Captain Awesome, or maybe we can see Chuck and Sarah out of duty and married, or Morgan dating Alex. Lots of things can happen.

Oh my god. A baby Captain Awesome. That would be too Awesome for the universe. I think it would cause some kind of awesome explosion awesomeness.

enricbr9

[7]May 25, 2010
    I think too, but who knows, it is a real great possibility and sure everyone would enjoy that.

Bout Ellie, she had always been kind of a spy with Chuck and all.

enricbr9

[8]May 25, 2010
    Oh, I have remembered few things and topics to discuss:

Dad said to Chuck that his spy life was just beggining, so we sure know he will be a big spy next season too.

Also, another woman we could see next year is Jill. She has been all this season out and maybe writers have her in mind to make a role again, maybe with Anna Wu together in a new superbad organization.

And this take us to another point: after a first season of annonymous bad guys, a second season of Fulcrum and a third one all about the Ring, what we will see for Season 4? Or things would be more like Season 1 -I loved that season too- when The Team was going to specific bad guys -Chuck right now eats that bad guys in a sec- so then he will have time to focus about his mother, or what? I am preety anxious to see what they have to deal with next season.

Finally, Chuck maybe will marry Sarah at Season 4 finale. I have this feeling.

skhplbliss

[9]May 25, 2010
    enricbr9 wrote:
    Dad said to Chuck that his spy life was just beggining, so we sure know he will be a big spy next season too.

I feel like the issue of Chuck being a spy really isn't an issue. The show is built around Chuck being a spy, not Chuck being a Nerd Herder.
    enricbr9 wrote:
    Also, another woman we could see next year is Jill. She has been all this season out and maybe writers have her in mind to make a role again, maybe with Anna Wu together in a new superbad organization.

I do expect them to bring Jill back. Now that she's been on the loose for a year, I have a feeling we'll be seeing her again soon, I'm just hoping she doesn't try and kill/capture Chuck/Sarah again.

enricbr9 wrote:
    And this take us to another point: after a first season of annonymous bad guys, a second season of Fulcrum and a third one all about the Ring, what we will see for Season 4? Or things would be more like Season 1 -I loved that season too- when The Team was going to specific bad guys -Chuck right now eats that bad guys in a sec- so then he will have time to focus about his mother, or what? I am preety anxious to see what they have to deal with next season.

While not necessarily a FULCRUM/Ring-esque organization (one hell-bent on taking over the world), I feel like Chuck will be battling a more cohesive force of bad-guys rather than a mixed smattering.

enricbr9 wrote:

While I really would love to see that wedding, I don't feel like it's a realistic possibility for the next season. Perhaps Season 5 (fingers crossed).

enricbr9

[10]May 25, 2010
    skhplbliss wrote:
    enricbr9 wrote:

While I really would love to see that wedding, I don't feel like it's a realistic possibility for the next season. Perhaps Season 5 (fingers crossed).

I take that point -I also thought that when writing-, so I keep the fingers too.

Mr_Angelus

[11]May 25, 2010
    • level: 13
    What when behind FULCRUM + Ring a even more secret organisation is?

skhplbliss

[12]May 25, 2010
    Well those were both organizations functioning within the CIA/NSA. I feel like this new group will be an independent association.

nellyg619

[13]May 26, 2010
    • level: 17

im sososooso excited with all the possibilites but my only worry is tht there's only 13 episodes and while Season 3 was immense, the only slight negative was that it felt rushed and i dont want Season 4 to be the same. However whts gr8 is how the writers have expertly created so many options with the story for many future seasons. I see chuck actually becoming alot like his father, not only an immese spy but creating new things......i wonder if chuck could create a new intersect???? finally i would love to see a bit more focus on casey sometimes but thts only slight, im gonna be doing my bit to make sure those hu havent herd of chuck will watch the 3 seasons in time for the fourth so tht we can have a full season in the near future......cant wait

skhplbliss

[14]May 26, 2010
    nellyg619 wrote:

im sososooso excited with all the possibilites but my only worry is tht there's only 13 episodes and while Season 3 was immense, the only slight negative was that it felt rushed and i dont want Season 4 to be the same.

Well remember, this season started off with only 13 episodes and got extended to 19 so just cross your fingers. As for it feeling rushed, I only felt that for the first few episodes of the last 6, so let us hope that if NBC decides to lengthen the season, they give the writers enough time.

nellyg619 wrote:

However whts gr8 is how the writers have expertly created so many options with the story for many future seasons. I see chuck actually becoming alot like his father, not only an immese spy but creating new things......i wonder if chuck could create a new intersect????

That's an interesting idea about Chuck becoming the master craftsman. I'm not sure how much time he would have though. Stephen Bartowski was able to create all of that because he didn't go on missions. If Chuck returns to his spy life, he might not have the time.

nellyg619 wrote:

finally i would love to see a bit more focus on casey sometimes but thts only slight,

I would love that as well. I love Casey, and I feel like if they continue to keep his daughter as a steadily character, we will get to see Casey develop his fatherly side.

nellyg619 wrote:

im gonna be doing my bit to make sure those hu havent herd of chuck will watch the 3 seasons in time for the fourth so tht we can have a full season in the near future......cant wait

Good! Viva la Chuck!

enricbr9

[15]May 26, 2010
    VIVA LA CHUCK!

By the way, if the series start in the first episodes in the same way as it had ended this one...don't doubt it will get 19 again.

The key is that, keep pushing big and, if the writers still have ideas, Chuck can get all seasons they want.

enricbr9

[16]May 26, 2010
    daFlo16 wrote:
    Clemontine wrote:
    They called Chuck's mom to let her know they ahd to move her, so it doesnt sound like she is a captive or they wouldnt have bothered giving her a heads up.
    Chuck's dad sain that since he is dead Elle and Chuck are in danger. Maybe that also applies to his mother.

I saw this one in that post and I preferred to post here because I don't want to be confused on threads.

I mean, I didn't remember that moment right now, and now that I read it again...so I have seen that final minutes again and bring me to this:

1- Is Mum on a bad guys organization? daFlo16 remembered me that Dad said that without him they are in danger, so maybe Mum is bad.
    2- Is Mum a spy woman in her younger days, kidnapped by a bad organization?
    3- Is she like Orion? If so, why we didn't know from her until last monday?

What's your point, sirs and madams? Right now I think it could be more the second option. Do you have any more ideas?

Ambaryerno

[17]May 26, 2010
    • level: 18

Whatever is happening with Chuck and Ellie's mom, I doubt she's a villain. Stephen made it clear that what he has been doing he did for her. The impression I get is that Mama B is in danger and has been on the run as well.

skhplbliss

[18]May 26, 2010
    enricbr9 wrote:
    1- Is Mum on a bad guys organization? daFlo16 remembered me that Dad said that without him they are in danger, so maybe Mum is bad.

I, like Ambaryerno, feel like their mother is most likely not going to be a villain.

enricbr9 wrote:
    2- Is Mum a spy woman in her younger days, kidnapped by a bad organization?
    3- Is she like Orion? If so, why we didn't know from her until last monday?

I feel like she is more like Orion. If she was a bad-ass field agent, she probably wouldn't need to be moved, plus there's the fact that she is sitting at what appears to be a work station, or at least in some office-like capacity, which indicates a lot of time spent in one location, which makes her more likely an inventor than a fighter. I feel like she may have been working on some other government secret independent from the Intersect project.

nellyg619

[19]May 26, 2010
    • level: 17

yh i agree i think shes most likely like stephen and works on and deveolps projects etc

thetruesora

[20]May 27, 2010
    • level: 22
    I got the impression these "old friends" of Orion we saw the codenames for (Hydra and that) weren't specifically a big bad evil group like the Ring but brilliant scientists/tech engineers etc who were going to use the intersect technology and whatever else they came up with for their own purposes. That they are currently all working seperately on projects along with each hunting for Mrs B, especially now that Orion is dead.

The hunt for Chuck's mum and her joining team Bartowski may start off seeming like a repeat of them finding his dad but I think she'll probably have some "darker" motives and possibly try to "save" them by having them be with her as she joins the enemy.