Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Chuck Season 4

Ambaryerno

[21]May 27, 2010
    • level: 18

It's a bit of a stretch already having Mama B be wrapped up in the spy game. Making her bad is going to take it WAY too far.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aki12273

[22]May 28, 2010
    • level: 3

i guess chuck n sarah r getting married on 1st ep season4!! haha

rillettes

[24]May 28, 2010
    • level: 1
    aki12273 wrote:

i guess chuck n sarah r getting married on 1st ep season4!! haha

that is what everyone always wanted

hello everybody, I'm French and here is a video I made on the Season 3 Chuck http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdgcht_chuck_fun?start=3

I wish you a good viewing

see you soon

dragster2000

[25]May 28, 2010

where has the chuck and sarah getting married on ep1 se4 come from? i think that is a while off yet maybe a proposal or something like that but marriage.. you never know with the next season being about family that ellie might be preggers and a mini awesome on the way.

skhplbliss

[27]May 28, 2010
    • level: 9
    thetruesora wrote:

I got the impression these "old friends" of Orion we saw the codenames for (Hydra and that) weren't specifically a big bad evil group like the Ring but brilliant scientists/tech engineers etc who were going to use the intersect technology and whatever else they came up with for their own purposes. That they are currently all working seperately on projects along with each hunting for Mrs B, especially now that Orion is dead.

I feel like that is a pretty safe assumption. As Momma Bartowski was the only one with a "Missing" under her name, I feel like the others are all either accounted for or dead. I feel like they may be the creators of the Intersect perhaps?

thetruesora wrote:

The hunt for Chuck's mum and her joining team Bartowski may start off seeming like a repeat of them finding his dad but I think she'll probably have some "darker" motives and possibly try to "save" them by having them be with her as she joins the enemy.

I'm putting my money down on her being captured and forced to work for an enemy organization, like Poppa Bartowski was capture by Roark.

dragster2000 wrote:

where has the chuck and sarah getting married on ep1 se4 come from? i think that is a while off yet maybe a proposal or something like that but marriage.. you never know with the next season being about family that ellie might be preggers and a mini awesome on the way.

Yeah, where the hell did everyone hear that Chuck and Sarah are getting married? Was this a "One guy thought that it would be awesome and then everyone took it as fact" kind of thing?
    And, as previously stated, a mini awesome would be awesome.

thetruesora

[28]May 28, 2010
    • level: 22
    I just figured that they wouldn't want Mama B to play the exact same role as Papa B did. Like how Shaw wasn't an exact copy of Bryce.

skhplbliss

[29]May 28, 2010
    Hm. I guess that's possible. I just feel like if she switched to the dark side, she wouldn't have been labeled "Missing."

Ambaryerno

[30]May 28, 2010
    • level: 18

skhplbliss wrote:
    Hm. I guess that's possible. I just feel like if she switched to the dark side, she wouldn't have been labeled "Missing."

Agreed. Stephen said in his will that everything he did he did "for her." If she was evil, why would he have done so much for her, given Stephen's strong moral compass?

skhplbliss

[31]May 28, 2010
    Although, now that I think about it, she may be a villain. Her "kidnapping" may have been faked, for whatever reason.

dragster2000

[32]May 29, 2010

either that or she is part of a new organisation that she set up, and then steven later joined and became orion, along side hydra and the rest, so when he says everything he did was for her it could be in a working for capacity.

enricbr9

[33]May 29, 2010
    • level: 5
    I don't know, but it has to be a really strange thing were Mamma B is in (kidnapped or not), because if Orion...ORION! didn't find her...

By the way, Chuck now what? Will he wearing finally that Orion bracelet Daddy B gived to him in the end of season 2 and also will take charge of important operations?

skhplbliss

[34]May 29, 2010
    I feel like Chuck and the gang will be operating outside of CIA jurisdiction, but have access to CIA funds through General Beckman. Seeing as Chuck got her her job back, and kinda saved the world from an organization bent on taking over what is arguably still the world's stronger global superpower, he has some leverage. I am just unsure of Casey's involvement. As he's developed over the series, he has definitely shown a progressively softer side. I feel like he might choose to stick with the CIA, but still join Chuck and Sarah in their quest for Momma B.

enricbr9

[35]May 30, 2010
    • level: 5
    Maybe he will stay in Burbank to train Morgan and Sarah and Chuck will alternate between outside and in the US.

tonlaij

[36]May 30, 2010
    • level: 2
    Right and for the wedding of Chuck and Sarah it has to come at the end of next season in order that they can devolop correctly.

wedgeantilles54

[37]May 30, 2010
    • level: 12

While msot people seem to think the ring is gone, its still possible that some elements of it where not wipped out and its also possible that the ealry parts of season 4 will deal with hunting down the last remnants of the ring.

I also suspect we'll be seeing more of caesy's daughter in season 4 espically considering all the effort casey went through to tell her he was her father.

and of course there is the whole Jeff and lester as fugatives bit to deal with, and the question of what will Big mike do now that buy more is no more. In the case of Jeff and lester i'd love to see them on the run and turning to Chuck for help, or once they get cuaght chuck finds out and feels sorry for them and gets them realeased or something.

as to chuck and Sarah getting married that seems like something to use for a season or series finale rather than something early in a season as some have suggested.

Maybee beckman will be nicer to chuck in seaon 4 as well espically considering he did save the country and get her her job back

antdude

[38]May 30, 2010
    • level: 27
    I am sad that Buy More store is gone. I really Buy More! Maybe the workers will be sent to another location?

satedsatan

[39]May 30, 2010
    • level: 2

well, i agree with everybody who is of the opinion that the chuck-sarah wedding should be the terminating point of the series - i just hope NBC gives the team enough notice before wrapping up the series so that it can all be well planned out rather than rushed. I really hope that Chuck gets more viewers this time around - its a real mystery why its only the 62nd most viewed show given its got something of everything. With the epic season 3 finale, hopefully things will brighten up

TeVaerua

[40]May 31, 2010
    • level: 7
    satedsatan wrote:

well, i agree with everybody who is of the opinion that the chuck-sarah wedding should be the terminating point of the series - i just hope NBC gives the team enough notice before wrapping up the series so that it can all be well planned out rather than rushed. I really hope that Chuck gets more viewers this time around - its a real mystery why its only the 62nd most viewed show given its got something of everything. With the epic season 3 finale, hopefully things will brighten up

i agree. charah wedding- right at the end.

and the main reason that chuck is 62nd and has had such problems with ratings is mostly due, i think, to it always being on at the same time as house. chuck is awesome (duh!) but house (which i also love but i dont live in the US so the clash doesnt apply to me) has been around for twice as long and has lots of loyal followers. if NBC would move it to a different time slot opposite some crap reality tv show it would do so much better!!!