Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Chuck Season 4

enricbr9

[61]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 5
    But for what Chuck has done with the Ring, and I think I said this before, now it looks like he can do whatever he wants in the CIA because in fact he saved their asses.

But I also agree with sramv9, I hope that we could see that innocent Chuck...but it depends if he works in another store like Buy More for his cover. If not, I don't think that we are going to see that innocent boy that was scared for anything on the spy world.

Chuck is now a big spy, without fears, so let's see what we find when season starts.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

enricbr9

[63]Jul 19, 2010
    But, the question is...with all that Chuck has done all season 3 (plane missions, etc. etc.) does he still need to develop? Isn't he ready to command whatever he wants to do as a spy?

Tom_307

[65]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 1

Casey and Sarah must know that Chuck is getting back into the spylife as Olivia Munn will school Chuck & Morgan they ain't going to be able to keep it a secret especially Morgan! But if he keeps it a secret from Sarah then i hope it done come between them

And as for the first 2 episode titles dont really seem to give much away like episode 1 could be anyones Anniversary and i dont really get what the suitcase could be for?

But i carnt wait for chuck season 4 to start just less than 2 month left now hopefully it will fly by!

enricbr9

[66]Jul 23, 2010
    @chucktvdotnet: Alan just confirmed amnesia storyline for season 4. What?

thetruesora

[67]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 22
    At Comic Con they strongly implied Chuck's sister Ellie is going to become pregnant.

susie371

[68]Jul 30, 2010
    • level: 4

Apparantly nicole richie is coming back and she causes problems for chuck and sarah

thetruesora

[69]Jul 30, 2010
    ^Steve Austin (the wrestler who played the Ring agent on the plane) will also be back in the same episode.

David8601

[70]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 3

Your should watch the comic con interviews on ew.com they were certainly enlightening For season 4 HMMMM Well I definitely want to see Chuck get messed up in a fight because that boys been taking too many punches without damage, I mean Casey has lost a toe and Sarah sometimes looks like she's gone ten rounds, having her face all cut up and such so far our boy Chuck has only had a broken foot, if that. I want to see him for once cop a black eye or a cut lip, mess up his good looks, keep it real. You could even go further as a two parter and have Chuck kidnapped, hung on a drip that prevents him from flashing and have him work out how to get out of it on his own the back story would be how Sarah and Casey go about actually finding him, and when Sarah does find him and we know she will, some serious make out scenes, maybe even boobies, none of this farscape crap when Crichton went to a unrealized reality, shot and killed someone , finally found the babe only to fall asleep by the bed when he finally got her back!! Sheesh.. If S4 is going to be sexier as proclaimed we want to see more SEX!!! I'd like to see them push the parental guidelines here but not rupture them however being how they want to keep S4 lighter and funnier maybe not the best time for heavy rescue drama's. Nough for now. Oh and Happy Birthday Yvonne !!!!

Ambaryerno

[72]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 18

Something about that post makes it REALLY hard to read....

As for the sex, keep in mind this show is on NBC, NOT Cinemax.

thetruesora

[75]Aug 11, 2010

first promo (showing Chuck's mother) here.

ldschick44

[76]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 2

enricbr9 wrote:
    @chucktvdotnet: Alan just confirmed amnesia storyline for season 4. What?

i wonder who will this be? chuck or someone else?

kanniballl

[77]Aug 18, 2010
    • level: 18

enricbr9 wrote:
    By the way, what if Chuck's governor breaks like the one that his father had? What will he do without one? Also, now that Ellie nows everything...will Chuck keep his promise to be out off duty on the spy world?

As for the watch, he can probably survive without it. After remembering his first time seeing the intersect he rebooted: whether it was through effort, a subconcious effort, or some automatic thing. He rebooted and gained enough control to kick Superman's butt.

So they can go either way with it.

- Chuck might not truly *need* it, but it takes the edge off. He is *special* and might have enough control now to survive.

- Chuck still needs it to survive, but can go for periods without it. Perhaps his recovery was a fluke or not reliable enough for the long term.

Edited on 08/18/2010 12:37pm

David8601

[78]Aug 18, 2010

I always thought because Sara was in trouble and would have probably gotten killed it was rather extreme circumstances forcing him to reboot and not a normal day occurrence. Honestly I wonder why they don't make the watch like a pacemaker and implant it under the skin that way it'll save him losing it. And no he won't be keeping his promise to Ellie, not that she had any right to extract said promise from him in the first place given all her protestations of protecting him was totally inept and unable to protect him for the last 3 years. As I previously stated I thought that was a unnecessary and rather juvenile thing for Elle to do. EW.com has a vid link where Zach says he'll be keeping things from Ellie, I posted it somewhere here.

Also that vid of Chucks mum mentioned above:

This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Edited on 08/18/2010 8:30pm

David8601

[79]Aug 20, 2010

17 August 2010, Kristin at E! posted the following news/spoilers: Q: Any news on this season of Chuck? A: Armand Assante will be back on Chuck this season as Alejandro Goya, the king premier of Costa-Gravas, but this time he's bringing his woman with him! Yep, look for Mrs. Goya to appear in episode four; producers are hoping to find a major name to play the part. More 'Chuck 'season 4 news below... Q: Didn't you hit the Chuck set? How was it? A: Magical, as always! Yvonne Strahovski was shooting a fight scene on a catwalk with supermodel Karolina Kurkova, and it's definitely going to rank up there as one of the best girlfights evah on Chuck. Yvonne also answered one of your fan questions-whether Brandon Routh/Daniel Shaw will return-in a way I think will make you happy! "Oh man, another rise from the dead!" Yvonne says with a laugh. "I don't know how the fans would like that one. I think we have to leave the love triangles alone this time around because I think the fans just want to see Chuck and Sarah together for a little while before we bring in an evil love interest." Yvonne says of Chuck and Sarah: "They're together now. It gets very couple-y. We're sort of finding our couple feet and the story is going to take us into finding Chuck's mother."

Yeah they just can't leave those love interests alone now can they? lol. Anyway good release for the most part

BradleyGoldma

[80]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 6

This may well make a few people sick at the mere mention of, But, I would love to see Chuck show Ellie the message that Steven left him and take her down into that archive-basement-thing and have her decide to track down their mum with Chuck, Sarah, Casey, Morgan and Devon.

I could see it being quite humorous and entertaining, What with Devon trying to be a Casey-esque "Macho" spy and Casey laughing his ass off at him, Morgan being the technology guy ala James Bond's Q, Ellie being the "boss" ala M, All mixed in with the Jeffster as fugitives storyline.

Enough with the speculation and dreaming, however...

I'm curious to find out what Steven meant when he said "It was all for her" when talking about Chuck's mum...Could she have been kidnapped by one of the organisations shown on the labels of the boxes in that basement? Could she and Orion have been working for the same secret organisation "doing the things governments are afraid to do"? Is there a connection between her and the intersect computer? Could she be the opposite to Orion? If so, What will she do when she finds out that her son has gone rogue and is after her?

Dagnabbit, 2 months is too long to wait!!