Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Chuck Season 4

mange85

[81]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 6

Now whe only have to wait 1 month to Chuck to start season 4.
    Season 4 is going to be very interesting, how does chuck´s mum fit in to all of this, this season is family season right true it.
    For this season, its time to found a loveintrest to John Casey.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lukes5858

[82]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 7

TIMOTHY DALTON ('LICENCE TO KILL') TO GUEST-STAR IN A MULTIPLE-EPISODE ARC ON NBC'S 'CHUCK'

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – August 26, 2010 – Timothy Dalton ("Licence to Kill," "The Tourist") will guest-star in a multi-episode arc on the network's action-comedy "Chuck" (Mondays, 8-9 p.m. ET).

Dalton will be playing a mysterious stranger who has a history with Chuck's (series star Zachary Levi) mom, played by Linda Hamilton ("Terminator," "Terminator II: Judgment Day"). This marks Dalton's first series appearance on American television since he guest-starred on "Charlie's Angels" in 1979.

Dalton is perhaps best known for his portrayal of James Bond in "The Living Daylights" and "Licence to Kill." He can next be seen in the feature film "The Tourist" opposite Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. His other film credits include "Hot Fuzz," "The Beautician and the Beast," "The Rocketeer," "Flash Gordon," "Wuthering Heights," "Cromwell" and "The Lion in Winter." Dalton recently added his voice to the animated hit film "Toy Story 3." In addition, Dalton starred as Rhett Butler in the miniseries "Scarlett" and the TV movie "Cleopatra."

"Chuck" returns for its fourth season on Monday, September 20 (8-9 p.m. ET).

From Fake Empire, Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television, "Chuck" was created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak and is executive produced by Schwartz, Fedak, Robert Duncan McNeill, Nicholas Wootton and McG.

thetruesora

[83]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 22
    He was in the last Doctor Who special, "The End of Time, which has been shown in America so technically that bit about his last appearance being Charlie's Angels is wrong.

David8601

[84]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 3

Another one..... I pity the fool who doesn't crack up over Chuck's latest piece of stunt casting. Six-time WWE champion Batista, Expendables villain Eric Roberts, and Bones squintern Joel David Moore have signed on to guest-star as Casey's former soldier-of-fortune buddies from the Clinton era. His A-Team, if you will. The trio-who turn up in this season's fifth episode, "Chuck Versus The Couch Lock"-have gone rogue and are back to seek revenge on their ex-comrade. Love. It. Chuck's fourth season premieres on Sept. 20. http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/26/chuck-casey-a-team/ Looks like their really getting some stars in Chuck for 4. I'm somewhat encouraged

Ambaryerno

[85]Aug 27, 2010
    • level: 18

No kidding. The guest casting for Seasons 2 and 3 was great, but this season looks like it's going to top them both.

David8601

[86]Aug 28, 2010

yeah all indicators is that S4 is going to rock big time and be better than any other seasons before. Some writers moved on and they got new ones, some that write crime scripts for CSI and hill street blues. I'm actually hoping that will make a huge difference in the series. I expect to see them renewed with a back 9 or a season 5 (crossing fingers) and hoping I'm not jinxing it. In the time that my back is healing I've done a lot of prowling about RE: Chuck and it's going to be the best season yet (S4) IMHO.

Edited on 08/27/2010 11:06pm

skhplbliss

[87]Aug 29, 2010
    • level: 9
    I've been out of touch with civilized society for the past couple of months, and am just now catching up on all of my favorite shows.
    I've been looking at reports about Chuck guest-stars and I'm wondering if anyone has found any official list for each episode, detailing the guest stars to be found in each.
    As has been mentioned before, the guest stars for this season are looking fantastic. I am really starting to get antsy for the premiere.

thetruesora wrote:
    At Comic Con they strongly implied Chuck's sister Ellie is going to become pregnant.

Is this really true? I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing. I've anticipated a baby awesome for quite some time, and am thinking about all the new story-lines it opens up.
    Captain Awesome may opt to take a back role in the spy game now that he has to provide for Ellie and their unborn child, and may not want to risk his life.
    It could also lead to him getting drawn into a battle if Ellie's life is in danger, forcing him into Captain America mode.

David8601 wrote:

For season 4 HMMMM Well I definitely want to see Chuck get messed up in a fight because that boys been taking too many punches without damage, I mean Casey has lost a toe and Sarah sometimes looks like she's gone ten rounds, having her face all cut up and such so far our boy Chuck has only had a broken foot, if that. I want to see him for once cop a black eye or a cut lip, mess up his good looks, keep it real. You could even go further as a two parter and have Chuck kidnapped, hung on a drip that prevents him from flashing and have him work out how to get out of it on his own

I totally agree with that. Chuck being unbeatable has taken a lot of the excitement out of the show. While it's clear that Chuck can never die, the show isn't called Morgan, earlier on, with him still being new at the whole spy game, every mission had a moment of terror where it looked like Chuck was dead meat.

I also agree with previous posters about returning to the roots of Chuck. What I loved so much about it was Chuck's self-deprecating charisma and his cutesy attitude. I also agree that the show has seemed to steer away from the comedy, but I'm not entirely sure that's a bad thing. It may just be a way of attracting more viewers, billing it as an hour-long drama instead of a dramedy.

As for Jeffster, Big Mike, the gang, and Buy More, I have honestly no idea. While I hate to say this, I fear they may be slowly out of the show. But, as I said, I've been out of the loop for 2 months, and missed a lot of happenings with the show, and there may have been some report about the rebuilding of the Buy More. I don't know.

thetruesora

[88]Aug 29, 2010
    There being a "baby-awesome" was confirmed by the guy who plays Captain Awesome.

David8601

[89]Aug 29, 2010
    yep Ellie being preggers is confirmed, I'm just on my way out at the mo so later I'll find that confirming URL and post it. I think it was on Ew.com.
    And correction to Chucks damage he also got a bloody nose in the final battle with Shaw but WAY under the damage the others have received in less intensive fight scenes..
    CIA took over the Buy more for S4 and now it's a CIA run store, how that applies we'll have to see as I've only seen one chuck preview that didn't say much and I didn't see if his Buy more jacket was on or not..
    BBL

David8601

[90]Aug 29, 2010

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Chucks-Season-Bartowski-1020924.aspx?rss=breakingnews&partnerid=imdb&profileid=01 Linda Hamilton to Play Chuck's Mom - and Guess Who's Pregnant? Natalie Abrams Jul 24, 2010 04:18 PM ET by Natalie Abrams * Tweet * Linda Hamilton, Zachary Levi Now that Chuck (Zachary Levi) has "given up" being a spy, per Ellie's request, Chuck's Season 4 will focus on the hunt for Mama Bartowski-who will be played by Terminator star Linda Hamilton, it was announced at Saturday's Comic-Con That's not the only Bartowski coming to town either: Someone is pregnant! Get the very spoilery scoop below: What is at the heart of the season? "It's all about family this season," executive producer Chris Fedak told TVGuide.com backstage. "The fun of the season is the search for mom. Chuck has this mission from his father: He has to find his mother. That is the heart of this season." Check out all of TVGuide.com's Comic-Con coverage Who is Chuck's mommy? "Linda Hamilton, [who will first appear in the premiere], is such an icon in terms of that action female, badass mom, and that really speaks to what we we're looking for," said Josh Schwartz on the panel, which kicked off with a performance from Jeffster."That's really going to be a huge part of the season. That's obviously a story that lands in Chuck's spy world and personal world." Will Chuck still have secrets? Though Ellie (Sarah Lancaster) asked Chuck to quit being a spy, the hunt for his mother will keep him in that world. "We go back to Chuck keeping a secret from Ellie when she's asking him to retire and be safe," said Lancaster. "So I look forward to that dynamic again this year." Who has a mini-Awesome bun in the oven? "We're looking to expand our family," Lancaster revealed backstage of Ellie and Awesome (Ryan McPartlin). "There might be a little bun in the oven, which will be good because it will raise the stakes." Fedak confirmed the impending arrival of the baby who he said "will rule the world." Who will replace The Ring? "We have a new big bad this year," Fedak said. "The big bad is a really important part of the story. Essentially we're going after one person the entire season, which is a little different than what we've done in the past." Comic-Con: Let TVGuide.com be your Avatar Who's taking over the Buy More? The Buy More is now owned and operated by the CIA, so every week there will be a new guest-star playing the role of Greta, "a CIA operative slash Buy More executive," said Schwartz. "Every week we will have a new Greta, and whether it's a woman or a man, the character's name is Greta." Olivia Munn will take on the role in the premiere, while Old Spice spokesman Isaiah Mustafah appears in Episode 2. Will Chuck and Sarah's relationship survive? "Chuck and Sarah are a couple this year," said Schwartz. "We've learned about putting people in between Chuck and Sarah." Added Levi: "Even though we're together now, and we can be honest about being together and we're a couple officially, the love has always been there."

tigerl_sun

[91]Oct 20, 2010
    • level: 1

after season 3 my like for the chuck show turned into love than i can't wait for season 4. the relationship of chuck and sarah has blossomed that i feel that the writers should be given credit for trying to make a script to accomodate the getting to know stage and ups and downs of a normal relationship. we have to accept the fact that even if chuck and sarah cannot be considered as normal when it comes to their work they still are normal people who have normal feelings and should be given the chance to express it. i think the writers are trying to incorporate it with the story to give a human touch so that anybody watching could relate to it which makes it more acceptable. we have to lessen our expectation and just be contented with whatever is being shown every week. that way we'll know whats gonna happen to our favorite show. the fact that it has been extended and given a full 24 episode means that nbc realized that this show has a strong and regular following. so let us quit guessing when this show should end and just look forward to every monday of lots of fun and entertainment and hope that they'll give us more season of this show...

ngrall

[92]Nov 8, 2010
    • level: 1
    Strange, Summer Glau is going to play Greta in the next episode, but Olivia Munn was Greta in the season opener. Not that I have anything against Summer, although I'd like to ha, but why wouldn't they either use Olivia again or just have Summer play a different character? Or even better, have Olivia and Summer play Greta and they can just scrap it out to see who the real Greta should be. Even if it is just in a dream sequence that Chuck or Morgan have it would be sweet. Cool to see Summer and Adam together again though.

thetruesora

[93]Nov 8, 2010
    ^Greta has already been played by people besides Olivia Munn.

Ambaryerno

[94]Nov 8, 2010
    • level: 18

Originally I believe it was intended as a recurring role for Olivia Munn. However she got busy with some other program or movie and wasn't going to be able to do it. Rather than scrap the character entirely, they decided to make a gag of it and rotate a different guest star (so far we've seen Old Spice Guy and Stacey Kiebler) in each time.

skhplbliss

[95]Nov 10, 2010
    Ambaryerno wrote:

Originally I believe it was intended as a recurring role for Olivia Munn. However she got busy with some other program or movie and wasn't going to be able to do it. Rather than scrap the character entirely, they decided to make a gag of it and rotate a different guest star (so far we've seen Old Spice Guy and Stacey Kiebler) in each time.

Yup. I can't wait to see who else they get!

AlenAnzelc

[96]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 5
    Can some1 tell mne what that music was in volkoffs ofice at the begining of episode 10 season 4. I heard it so many times but i just cant remember whats it called.

thetruesora

[97]Nov 30, 2010
    A quick google search would give you the answer (i found it in less than a minute). It's Dies Irae by Mozart.

skhplbliss

[98]Nov 30, 2010
    Actually, I believe that it's "In the Hall of the Mountain King" by...(brain fart) I forget who.

skhplbliss

[99]Nov 30, 2010
    Wait whoops, got that wrong. I missed the first part of the episode and got confused. Yeah, it is Dies Irae.