Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Chuck Season 6 on another network.

DJ_Clockwork

[1]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 6

Now that Chuck has the Intersect back in his head there are more possibilities and more story lines they could do. Now since Sarah has lost most of her memories they could do more on that. I just wish the show didn't end just yet since there is so much more to explore here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ambaryerno

[2]Jan 30, 2012
    • level: 18

I don't know how much of a chance there is to see it return on another network. I think the show would fit really well on a network like USA, the problem is whether WB is interested in shopping it, and if any networks would be buying it. You can also expect to see the production values affected as I don't think we'd be able to get the production values of Season 2 on cable, especially if they try to retain most, if not all, of the cast as regulars.

It's POSSIBLE but I don't think likely, anda lot may depend on whether or not it performs well syndicated.

antdude

[3]Jan 31, 2012
    • level: 27
    NO! Do a movie.

superheroes101

[4]Feb 3, 2012
    • level: 3

I would go see a Chuck movie!!!!!!! And then Chuck and Sarah could get their happily ever after because although the acting from both the lead actor and actress was brilliant, I was a little saddened by the maybe ending! I always thought it would have a deffinate ending and was a little taken aback by the way it ended although it didn't dim my love of the show! A movie would be brilliant, a movie in which Sarah would remember everything about her time with Chuck because those two went though so much and to think that all the greatest Chuck and Sarah moments of earlier seasons would all be for nothing is just unthinkable!!!!!!

Edited on 02/03/2012 9:19am

gam3r-dante

[5]Feb 8, 2012
    • level: 1

http://glorbi.com/bringbackchuck/index?err=already (-heres apetition that may help bring back season 6 if nt other companies may see the effort and realise that chuck it might be worth it and pick up the show

Edited on 02/08/2012 5:42pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ltcomstella

[6]Feb 24, 2012

has this ever happened before a show gets picked up by another network and if so which show ?

BensonThomas

[7]Feb 25, 2012

Ending of season five is only good for ending a season not the series, there is lot more to explore,

this is one of the best tv series....a happy 42 min of life.........cancelling CHUCK is injustice

Ambaryerno

[8]Feb 25, 2012

ltcomstella wrote:

has this ever happened before a show gets picked up by another network and if so which show ?

Yeah, it's happened quite a few times happened before. Family Matters and Sabrina the Teenage Witch were both cancelled by ABC and later picked up by WB/UPN/whatever the hell they were calling themselves at that time. Medium was picked up by CBS after NBC declined to continue the series. Futurama was cancelled by Fox and revived by Comedy Central. And of course in more recent history you have Southland, which NBC cancelled before Season 2 could air and was taken by TBS.

mmmshuddup

[9]Feb 29, 2012
    • level: 12
    Ambaryerno wrote:

I don't know how much of a chance there is to see it return on another network. I think the show would fit really well on a network like USA, the problem is whether WB is interested in shopping it, and if any networks would be buying it. You can also expect to see the production values affected as I don't think we'd be able to get the production values of Season 2 on cable, especially if they try to retain most, if not all, of the cast as regulars.

It's POSSIBLE but I don't think likely, anda lot may depend on whether or not it performs well syndicated.

Unfortunately, I must dispel any rumors of Chuck returning on another network. Zachary Levi has already picked up new work. I heard something about a new pilot for a comedy series on Fox (I think, or maybe ABC) and he also performed in a TV movie that is currently in the pre-production stages. It is highly unlikely, if not impossible, that Chuck will be returning for a season 6. But I, too, would DEFINITELY go see a Chuck movie!

DJ_Clockwork

[10]Mar 9, 2012
    • level: 6

And i have an even more recent show that is being picked up, "ArrestedDevelopment", and that is being picked up by NetFlix.

rae101blondie

[11]Mar 9, 2012

CHUCK MOVIE ALL THE WAY!!! THE WHOLE CAST HAS SAID THAT THEY WOULD ALL LOVE TO COME BACK AND DO A MOVIE!!

CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW! It's the actors/writers talking about a possible movie!

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a367764/zachary-levi-chuck-fans-could-fund-a-movie.html

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/chuck-movie-21952/

joshuashijo

[12]Apr 3, 2012
    The last episode of season 5 was very saddening and I wish to see them together in either season 6 or in a move. Either ways, I want to see them live together happily ever after.

Ambaryerno

[13]Apr 3, 2012

I don't think you have to worry about that. There's a definite implication that whether the kiss worked or not, Sarah's memories are beginning to recover on their own. Fedak and Schwartz themselves also indicated that she still loves Chuck, so I don't think she's going anywhere after the end of the beach scene.