Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

No Chuck in 2012?

antdude

[1]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 27
    http://www.tv.com/news/nbc-announces-its-midseason-schedule-pulls-community-for-a-short-time-27163/ shows no Chuck. Um, we're only saw three episodes out of 13. Did NBC axe it early?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ambaryerno

[2]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 18

The series is concluding with a two-hour finale on January 27. That's why Who Do You Think You Are begins February 3

ltcomstella

[3]Nov 15, 2011

great 2 hours of rubbish story telling, (this last season has been mostly awfull)

Ambaryerno

[4]Nov 15, 2011

No one's making you watch it. If you've decided the show isn't worth your attention any more then don't turn it on and spare the rest of us from your nonconstructive bashing.

antdude

[5]Nov 16, 2011
    • level: 27
    So, there will be no 13 episodes? I thought NBC promised that many months ago or was that changed?

Ambaryerno

[6]Nov 16, 2011

No it has not changed. Episodes 12 and 13 are running back-to-back on January 27.

VassiaVasiladio

[7]Nov 17, 2011
    • level: 5

to bad for us. I was used to waiting for new episodes of Chuck espesially after the turnover in Volkoff's truly indentity inseason 4

But now I am just waiting for a worthy end...

ltcomstella

[8]Nov 18, 2011

Ambaryerno wrote:

No one's making you watch it. If you've decided the show isn't worth your attention any more then don't turn it on and spare the rest of us from your nonconstructive bashing.

my comment is my opinion and i am watching the show been with it all the way through the reason why i say rubbish story / bad writing is because of the following, morgan being the intersect has been poorly developed ( the intersect is dodgy?), jeff is now normal (carbon monoxide posioning via car exhaust with out a catalytic converter kills) this c i a stooge decker, the whole chuck has to fail idea, carmicheal ind loosing all their money ( how stupid by not using a different account).

morgans fight scenes are sometimes poorly choreographed, the shadow fight behind the door was terrible, now we have the competitionverbinskihelping out chuck ?!The matrix bullet dodging was like a pie in the face, forced and not funny.

i got more but i've derailed this thread already lol

yikes2000

[9]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 4

You need to have faith and patience. I loved tonight's episode (vs Business Trip).

*SPOILER*

(Select text below to see.)

The parallel between Lester and Casey's arrest is brilliant. Imagine the two of them in the same holding cell down at the police station. "What are you arrested for?" Too funny.

It's also heart warming to see Casey's quick decision to eliminate Viper's team in order to protect his friends and daughter. As Sarah says, she is surrounded by friends and family, which applies to Casey too. Both hardcore spies now are closer than ever to having a normal life. Luckily Viper did say she was going to kill Casey, so it is technically self-defense, not murder.

That scene where Casey shoots everyone of Viper's team is simply awesome. He did it without using any Intercept. Very cool.

I am thoroughly enjoying this last season. Looking forward to see how the writers will end this great show.

ltcomstella

[10]Nov 19, 2011

aye i always do just felt a need to rant about the episodes after the premier

the business trip was imo a welcome return to what i love about chuck

dougieee7

[11]Nov 21, 2011
    • level: 2

The important question is "Can the show carry itself without an intersect"?

Best thing ive seen in 4 eps was morgan losing the intersect but will chuck get it back???

I really hope the writers are not going down the route of portraying that chuck has grown as a person and no longer needs the intersect to function as a spy.......... that would just be too depressing

9 Episodes to find out

ltcomstella

[12]Nov 22, 2011

imo

i hope chuck doesn't get the intersect back i'd rather him have a 'flash of sorts' and kick ass also glad the still had morgan loose is memory form having it, but the depressing end to him and alex !

so i expect sarah will be getting pregnant soon or toward the end

nshinron

[13]Nov 24, 2011
    • level: 6
    ltcomstella wrote:

imo

i hope chuck doesn't get the intersect back i'd rather him have a 'flash of sorts' and kick ass also glad the still had morgan loose is memory form having it, but the depressing end to him and alex !

so i expect sarah will be getting pregnant soon or toward the end

You are one hell of a chuck fan. Don't give up on this show yet. Though there are quite a few silly moments but this show never fails to deliver the fans what they want. so be patient and by the way sarah doing her missions with pregnancy is not a good idea............let her be pregnant after the show ends i.e epilogue of of the show

Swordsman83

[14]Feb 6, 2012
    • level: 1

as long sarah is in the show, i will continue to watch.