Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Official Discussion Thread: Chuck Vs. The First Bank of Evil

skhplbliss

[1]Feb 28, 2011
    • level: 9

Official thread for Chuck Season 4 Episode 17

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frostbite200

[2]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 21
    Liked it. Defiantly one of the funnier episodes in awhile, the bank robbery scene in particular.
    I liked that they've learned to not go overboard with the relationship drama, it was in character for Sarah and she wasn't at odds with Chuck. That being said, I'm a little concerned about the Bridezilla thing they hinted at towards the end, that's something I hope pass very quickly!

The Buy More was fun, it sorta tied into the main plot for next week, if inadvertently.
    I hope Ray Wise is returns next week, cause he was severally underused here, tho when he imitated Alexei's voice, it was hysterical! I can't help but love Vivian, even if her subplot in this episode felt predictable!

gatoraderising

[3]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 7
    It was a ok ep. Its had its funny parts. I wish they would have Casey more on the show. I think hes great by far my fav person on the show with morgan not far behind.

fladimir7

[4]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 11
    An unexpectedly solid episode. I can't believe Morgan really decided to live with Casey. Obviously given such situation it's going to be funny but also, dumb idea because it's going to be a disaster with his relationship with Alex. The more i hear about the wedding, the more i'm waiting for someone to come and wreck it because i'm more than sure something like that will happen. Besides, i don't want it to end in such happy note. I know it's like a family show but still. I hate happily ever after endings..

chaotic_midget

[5]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 8
    To me, it felt like a really filler/setup episode. Nothing particularly big stood out about it in terms of plot as it was mostly just establishing Vivian's eventual turn and Casey's new secret. I did enjoy the humor in the episode though. It was refreshing given the overload of romance and relationship talk from the past few episodes.

antdude

[6]Mar 1, 2011
    • level: 27
    I enjoyed it. Nice Matrix shootout and references. I laughed at Sarah using her employer to find her wedding gown.

SynbiosTael

[7]Mar 2, 2011

Loved the episode and all the references, especially the Lost ones

skhplbliss

[8]Mar 2, 2011
    I really loved this episode. It's taking us into a whole new evil villain dimension on Chuck: the creation of the Big Bad. Usually on Chuck, he gets called onto a mission where he fights some bad guys and then meets an evil organization that's always been there but for some reason has never done anything before. Now we get to see how an evil organization gets started, or restarted for that matter. Vivian is essentially the counter to Chuck in every way. From a life of extreme wealth, a counter to Chuck's life of mediocrity, she is thrust from her world into the spy world. In an attempt to learn more about her father she sets down a path into a world of deceit but has chosen the dark side. I can't wait to see what they do with this!
    Also, I hope Ray Wise is a series regular for the rest of the season. He is such an amazing actor and I've missed him ever since Reaper ended.

Morlunnis

[9]Mar 2, 2011
    • level: 10
    Just wanted to point out something that instantly caught my attention: 4815162342, the number in Volkoff's card.

Nice.

skhplbliss

[10]Mar 3, 2011
    And what's the deal with Casey? He'd better rejoin with Chuck and Sarah soon.