Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Truth Be Told...

BradleyGoldma

[1]Jul 14, 2012
    • level: 6

Truth be told, I'm disappointed. Not, In the series, As a whole, But, Specifically, In the final season and a half.

What happened to/with...
    Identity: Hydra
    Corvus: Phase Two
    The Aries Papers
    (All DISPLAYED in the closing moments of the Season 3 finale)

There's a LOT that has still gone unexplained.

I am one of the few who are still hopeful (Especially given the recent news), That Firefly might still be renewed, So I have not given up hope, But, I am extremely disappointed that this series has ended the way it did. It had so much potential still.

I mean, What, TRUE action/espionage/semi-scifi/Comedy show, Is on now, That has a future ahead of it?

NONE!

SHAME ON AMERICAN TV NETWORKS....YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD AND WITH HUMANITY!!!!

Edited on 07/14/2012 10:06am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ambaryerno

[2]Jul 14, 2012
    • level: 18

The simple answer is that those files had nothing to do with the central story, which ultimately always revolved around the Intersect project, and are completely irrelevant.

The main loose end the series really left was whatever happened to Jill after she left at the end of First Kill.

JoshSutton

[3]Jul 25, 2012
    • level: 15
    I thoguht Jill would be back for the final season, shame. Maybe if they do a Chuck feature film she will appear.

CharmedOneP391

[4]May 24, 2013
    • level: 19

I think the main loose end in the series is whether or not Sarah remembers or if they started over, or if they just kissed and then never got back together. The entire relationship between Sarah and Chuck (which in my point, cheesy as it may be, was the main plot of the 5 year run) unresolved. Which was good and bad...a movie would really help finish off this franchise.

Love the show. But it peaked during season 2 & 3. The Final Season was kind of a let down, but at the same time had some pretty solid episodes.