Chuck Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

What's it with the high heels?

emma5000

[1]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 33

I know that "Chuck" isn't exactly what you'd call a realistic show and I most definitely don't mind about that. What bothers me though is, that Sarah runs around in high heels all the time. Who on earth would do that? Most women would have broken their legs by now. Sorry, this is getting some kind of ridiculous and I seriously can't see what it supposed to be good for.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ambaryerno

[2]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 18

I'm just trying to decide if you're being serious or satirizing some of the other complaint threads.

wolfypack

[3]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 2

1. Because Yvonne is shorter than Zac so they need her in heels.

2. She looks alot sexier in heels and sex sells.

fladimir7

[4]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 11
    I never noticed then again it's nothing something i would be trying to notice.

skhplbliss

[5]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 9
    Ambaryerno wrote:

I'm just trying to decide if you're being serious or satirizing some of the other complaint threads.

Agreed. Have you ever watched TV before? Has there ever been a female character in that show? They're wearing high heels.

mzjango

[6]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 6

lolwell like you even said yourself, the show doesnt go out of its way to try and be realistic, infact yvonne said in an interview if she were a real spy she would probably wear more practical clothes!

Like someone else mentioned there is quite a few inches between Zach and Yvonne - think its like, 5'9 on 6'1, (and then we got Adam at 6'4 DAING!!!! hes massive lol) so the heels give a better juxtaposition for camera shots etc.

Ithink they also delberatley make her wear really high heels in scenes with Morgan lol, he looks like a midget next to her but hes only like 1.5 inches shorter than her in real life!

And yes ofcourse the other thing is.. its TV, all the pretty girls wear high heels