Chuck

NBC (ended 2012)

w4u

Chuck Fan Reviews page 5 of 14

• This one didnt grab me at all.

5.2
    Part of the problem is the actor playing Chuck looks like a young Greg Brady from the BRADY BUNCH. You see, I just found out that Marsha and Jan had an affair while doing that series; before that years ago I found out Greg dated Mrs. Brady and Marsha and Mr. Brady was gay (not that theres anything wrong with that - Seinfeld). All this just totally freaked me out, so the fact this guy reminds me of all that is a big negative.

The other part of the problem is this show reminds me of the awful Keanu Reeves film JOHNNY MNEMONIC where Keanu had information downloaded into his brain and was pursued by evil characters - just like in CHUCK - well not exactly like that but close enough. I dont even remember how that movie ended it was so bad. In this show Chuck was followed around by a guy with bolt cutters and a nail gun in a home improvement store. I stopped watching it after that scene.

Even though I wont be watching any more of this one, its better than a reality, game, singing, talent or dancing show - so I wouldnt mind seeing it stick around just because of that.
  • Up-Chuck

I like that something happened to Chuck and he can somehow grasp hold of information previously located in now-destroyed government security systems, I just don't much care for how it happened: looking at quickly flashing pictures. Pictures? Is this how NBC plans to catapult from overall last place in ratings? It's not a small plot hole that can be overlooked, it's the primary plot mechanism. A plot hole would be how the morning following the 'slide-show', Chuck was able to 'sense' not to take I-5 because of traffic congestion; how is it that todays traffic jams would be located in yesterdays NSA computer pictures? Are we to believe that as a result of the picture-show, Chuck now has a telepathic link to city traffic systems?

I liked the characters, enjoyed the chemistry. Thought the idea of spy-operations taking place out of a jumbo-store's tech department was clever. The actor playing Chuck was good, though he could've been a bit 'geekier' for the story, he was believable in the role. Regardless of all that, there will always be the premise sticking out like a pocket-protector: Chuck got his powers by watching a rapid-fire slide show. Huh...?

It won't be long before Chuck is 'sensing' a mid-season-ax.
  • It's still better then Deal or No Deal

Chuck is about a guy name who work at nerd factory, geek squad, nerd patrol whatever who learn about a government secret. The government want to kill him now so a hot looking blond is his bodyguard. When I first so the show I say ah I'll check it out it might be interesting and now that I saw I have to say it might be interesting. This show hand it ups and downs but it was somewhat entertaining. If you a a fan of another show then go watch that show but if you have nothing else to watch and you don't want to see any Monday Night Football pre-game shows then Chuck is your man!

The episode itself was ah.
  • Made my Vulcan gums bleed. Quick, someone hit me with a blunt object.

2.9
    McG, the McGenius behind Charlies Angels and We are Marshall makes the jump back to his small screen roots where he got his start making music videos and commercials. True to his Adman pedigree, this work which feels like an extended commercial for Best Buy and the Geek Squad (only those psychedelic Geek Squad spots were much, much cooler). The premise feels stretched so thin to fill the hour long format that at times the scenes feel engineered just to get characters from point A to B in the storyline. The characters themselves feel like escapees from an ad campaign spitting out zingers and catch phrases with alarming regularity. The bad guys are bad and the good guys are good and the boss a pernicious twit. There are no shades of gray on this canvass (which if you ask me is an essential element to any good spy show). The main character, a much too earnest every-dude, apparently suffers the same aimlessness of gen-Xers that the show is targeted to reach, but the show treats its intended audience with contempt by portraying anyone smart and possessing an aptitude for electronics, as incapable of basic social interaction with the opposite sex. The rest of the cast: the ultra-hot secret agent her ruthless counterpart populate this paint-numbers show with dull, predictable efficiency. I can almost hear the echoes from the pitch meeting where the characters were crudely outlined to producers and it feels like scant flesh has been added to these original skeletons to disguise these walking clichés as human beings. Worse, in its' desperate attempt to appear ultra hip everyone is ready with a quip and delivers their dialogue with wink-and-nod hammy-ness. Now, this is just a pilot and shows that survive their pilots often improve, but in my view this show would have to drastically change its tone to hold an audience's attention. As it stands this show evaporates from your brain in real time as you watch it. And like the lead character I saw flashes of where the show's weekly paradigm was headed. Every episode would pit Chuck's social awkwardness against her grudgingly reluctance to listen to this doofus's Cassandra like visions which operate just in the nick of time to save the day. Chuck can't tell his friends his secret and no one (not even the audience) believes their yearning will blossom into true love. Meanwhile the bad guy corpses pile up like cord wood outside the Best Buy. This is the kind of cheesey universe where I half expect Pamela Anderson could be a nuclear scientist. No McThanks. If you're over the age of 16 and require a fix for you Spy show jones, I recommend 'Burn Notice' which is escapism that also understands spy shows require a dash of reality to make the jeopardy of the characters to feel real.
  • This show is alright.

7.2
    I like a good Action show but is this a Action/Adventure show or a Drama show or both?. I liked the fact that Chuck is a computer nerd because I'm one. So some episode I hope that Chuck gets elected for Assistant Manager sense he is so good with what he does. But let me tell you a horror story about with show: This show is a copycat of that show Alias because everything I've noticed is copied for their own use for the show Chuck. Now when I watched the pilot it was okay I liked it so I rate this show Four out of Six stars.
  • A sinking feeling, of this being a rip-off of "Jake 2.0", has set in.

When i first saw the ad for this show on this website (accompanied by the appearance of the show "Bionic Woman") it got me to thinking that the show would be a rip-off of the show Jake 2.0 (can't say it is the modern version of it because Jake 2.0 only ended in December of 2003). However, after watching the show that it was different enough to still be enjoyable, but the show still needs a lot of work. It is with regret however that I must say that I do not see this show lasting. Even though the show was enjoyable it lacks and real story line potential and that which will allow the show to have variety. This is why I say that it is unlikely that the show will last more than on calender year just like Jake 2.0 didn't. The episodes will simply get repetitive.
  • A lame idea made good with comedy.

Chuck has turned out so far to be another in a seemingly endless list of shows which have been poorly summarised this season. I first read the summary and thought it was going to be a nerdy, uninspiring mess. However based on recommendations from some offsite previews I gave it a look see and I'm glad I did. This show is completely held together by it's star "Chuck", oh and it didn't hurt that the the CIA agent, Sarah just happens to be stunningly beautiful. I also find myself remembering back to the days of that idiot Jayne from Firefly everytime I see the other government guy Major John Casey. I can't help but draw some comparisons between this show and the other new starter this season, Reaper. Both shows display a similar style of comedy, both shows include the guy in a pathetic job with a pathetic life and both shows have the obligatory babe onside as well. Having said all this, Chuck is definately worth another hour of my time next week.
  • It's ok...

What I expected from this show is what I ended up getting. The show was ok and I will watch the next couple of episodes to see how they play out the senario set up in the pilot. My honest opinion is that they are really going to need to go somewhere fast with this if they home to have it last.
    The actors are good and I am a fan of the Baldwin they have from his work on Firefly but I really don't like the fact that they have hime working undercover at the Buy More store that Chuck works at. He's an agent. Let him be one.
  • Jake 2.0 meets The Terminal Man, but they just stare at each other and don't do anything significant!

The only difference between this and the defunct "Jake 2.0" series, is that "Chuck" has a sense of humor. As a matter of fact, it is SO funny, that it tries to make us believe that the eponymous character has completely absorbed millions of bytes of secret information, just by watching information zip by on a computer monitor! As anyone will tell you, you can't learn squat from watching the boob tube! ;)

I also don't know why TV tries so hard to make "good" guys, such as the FBI or CIA or NSA - - or whichever other alphabetic spy agency they use - - come across as cold-blooded, trigger-happy thugs! The two agents assigned to Chuck are ruthless enough to kill each other or even Chuck, if necessary. Not that they have to, because Chuck is a "good" guy, but they don't want to take chances, so, rather than make him "disappear", they let him keep his job as a computer geek to the public-at-large. Yeah, that's believable.

The truly sad thing about this is that the true star of the show should have been "Chuck's" older brother, who was killed serving his country, or some other country, or double-crossing between the US agencies (heck, I don't even know anymore!), and who was responsible for sending Jake the information via e-mail (okay, let's not harp on minor details such as sending trillions of bytes of information through the internet in mere seconds!). Before the brother was killed, I was genuinely absorbed by the "Matrix"-like activity he went through to get the info. Of course, his "escape" also stretched the rubber band of believability (he enters and nearly escapes from a high-security building, and nobody notices him using a highly-sensitive computer; what is this, the US Gov't?!?!), but let's not dwell on mere details!

I could accept "Jake 2.0" because the science fiction premise - - nanites turning a computer geek into a superhero, not unlike "Spiderman" - - is certainly plausible, however unlikely! But, Chuck's premise is pretty far-fetched. However, as long as it doesn't take itself seriously - - which, clearly, it isn't! - - then it stands to last for a few episodes more, if not the entire Fall season (I wouldn't become too attached to it, though!).
  • Utterly sophomoric and predictable.

I don't know what I expected, but after 2 shows, someone needs to figure out how to make this show interesting.

While some ideas are mildly good - like Chuck's keying on certain triggers and revealing plot twists - most are so predictable, it's pitiful, and while watching Yvonne Strzechowski serve up hot dogs while prancing around in a mini skirt may lend itself to watchability, it certainly doesn't lend credibility to the characters.

I think Chuck needs to make up it's mind. Is it espionage? If it is, the producers need to be reminded that there's nothing funny about espionage, espcially a bunch of post-teen geeks parading as spys. However, if it's comedy, then the espionage has to be removed.

I just want to know who thought this was a good idea, cause if this is entertainment, then I have a show idea about senior citizen skateboarders and the shenanigans that follow. It'll run for 6 or 7 seasons, minimum, guaranteed.
  • Try again.

"McG" (man, what a COOOOL name!) shows with this series that he cannot provide anything that has more depth than a puddle of rain. Beside the action sequences that are strangely cut - I wonder whether this is due to the attempt to speed things up or to conceal all too violent impacts - this series doesn't deliver much to care about. The cast is okay, but both the directing and storyline are too predictable and simple for a show to deserve the rating "good" or even "excellent". No wonder, as most remarkable talent is occupied with such present or past shows as "Lost", "Heroes", "Six Feet Under" or "Pushing Daisies". With a decent entertainment value but nothing more, this show ranges between the many "averages" of this season. Too bad that other shows such as "Hostage", "Studio 60" or "Six Degrees" that delivered much more in regards to plot, cast and craftsmanship got canceled. Studio executives are obviously as simple-minded as the shows they are greenlighting.
  • Dissapointing

6.2
    Chuck is (how can I say this without sounding mean) Corny. Yep, corny is the word, the acting is terrible, the storyline is ridiculous, it doesn't captivate me at all. I don't think this show will even be remembered after it was watched. It needs somehing else. Here's hoping that the rest of the episodes are any better. I can't beleive they took shows off the air like The OC, or October Road, almost lost Jericho yet shows like this one are being aired. Something isn't right here. I'd be surprised if this show doesn't get axed. It is really far fetched that it borderlines on stupid. But I guess that is what the producers were going for.
  • Destined to be an early cancellation casualty,

Destined to be an early cancellation casualty, 'Chuck' is one of those pilot episodes that have you wondering about the mental state of network suits. Let's not even get into the technological impossibility of transmitting thousands of images via an e-mail using a PDA to a computer, or the transfer of all that info to a human mind by looking at a screen. How about the idea that the NSA and the CIA will take action against citizens as well as each other. For a much better comedy drama that at least has some believability, try watching re-runs of 'Burn Notice'.
  • This guy looks like someone who beats up geeks. I think the part should have gone to a young Andy Dick type.

6.1
    Never Judge A Show by it's Pilot: Chuck. My first impression of the new NBC action comedy Chuck is that the premise, of a computer geek who accidentally becomes the government's most vital secret agent, will burn out very fast. I also don't buy Zachary Levi as a geek. Look at these Zachary Levi Photos on IMDB. This guy looks like someone who beats up geeks. I think the part should have gone to a young Andy Dick type.

I watched the pilot. The episode opens on the night of Chuck's birthday party. Chuck's sister has invited lots of women for Chuck to meet but I don't see this guy needing his sister's help getting laid. I also don't see this guy working as a member of Buy More's Nerd Herd (a spoof of Best Buy's Geek Squad). Chuck receives an E-mail from his former college roommate. When he opens the E-mail, he unwittingly downloads sensitive government data in the form of pictures into his brain in essence turning Chuck into a computer. Events begin to trigger the data in Chuck's brain. Now agents from the CIA and NSA want that government data back. It turns out that Chuck's old college roommate was a CIA Agent that went rogue. With the data locked in his head Chuck must now use that knowledge along with his computer nerd skills to help the government stop the bad guys. NSA agent John Casey (Adam Baldwin) is now working undercover as a Buy More trainee and CIA agent Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strzechowski) is working undercover as Chuck's girlfriend. I really like the action sequences. I also like Yvonne Strzechowski for many reasons especially the scene when she gets ready for her date with Chuck then kicking butt on her date with Chuck. Even though there are elements that I like, I still feel that my first impressions are correct. The premise, of a computer geek who accidentally becomes the government's most vital secret agent, will burn out real fast. Zachary Levi is a very talented actor. I liked him on Less Than Perfect, but I don't see him as a good fit for this show. Then again I might change my mind because I never judge a show by it's pilot.

The second episode opens with an extensive recapping of the pilot. Sarah is now working undercover serving hot dogs next door to the Buy More. The agents bring in the doctor who designed the program trapped in Chuck's brain. The doctor says that he can remove the program from Chuck's head but when the doctor leaves his car blows up. "The old exploding cell phone". The agents accuse each other for the murder. The data in Chuck's brain tells him that the exploding phone is an NSA weapon. There is a great fight sequence set in between the two agents at the hot dog place. It turns out that the Doctor faked his death in order to kidnap Chuck and sell him to Korean interests. While flying off in a helicopter Chuck accidentally shoot the pilot with a tranquilizing dart. The big finale involves Sarah having to talk Chuck through landing the chopper by having him recall flight simulator games.

I still stand by my first impression that the premise will burn out real fast and Zachary Levi is not a good fit for this show.

To quote Chuck (to himself), "Don't freak out".

Stay Tuned

Tony Figueroa
  • I'm not 100% sure what I think of it.

The show definitely had some interesting parts but it also had some boring parts where I was asking myself why I was wasting my time. It is definitely a show worth giving a second chance to. I'll probably watch a few more times to see if it can hold my interest. The whole Nerd Herd thing is funny making fun of the Geek Squad. It definitely had some action humor and drama. I definitely wouldn't call it one of the best new series but it does have some potential and if given a chance will more than likely find a loyal audience.
  • Chuck is a geek working a lame job. Then the accident happens...

Ok, so the premise is sincerely, severely lame. I have trouble with the whole suspension of disbelief thing for this show, which is why I rated it so low. But Adam Baldwin is always a pleasure, and it can occasionally be cute, so I still watch it if it's on. I won't be buying the DVD's though. I think it's mostly because I can't stand comedy and this show goes for the comedy thing every time. It's not the sort of show where the characters develop over time, you know? It's got a premise and it'll stick with it. Which is fair enough - it doesn't suck as much as it could - but I still can't love it.
  • It might have been a good episode, if I didn't give up watching it about 10 minutes in. Hard to watch without the "glasses"...

I'm sure that someone thought that broadcasting this entire episode in 3D was a great idea, but it failed miserably in my household. I never found any of the glasses, therefore my viewing experience consisted of trying to watch an out of focus, blurry hi-def broadcast. If NBC is going to keep doing garbage promos like this, they need to send 2-4 pairs of the glasses to every house in the country to make sure people have the gimmick that goes with the show. I can only hope they rebroadcast the episode without the 3D junk some day.

There was one redeeming factor about this show, and luckily it takes place in the first few minutes. Three words will explain it perfectly, and not spoil too much... Sarah Dream Sequence :-D
  • If you remember Jake 2.0 as fondly as I do then you will love this.

The plot is simple but affective. I focuses on Chuck, a loveable nerd in a dead-end job who accidentally has a boat-load of government secrets downloaded into his head. From then on he is forced to work as a spy and to make things worse his 'girlfriend' and 'co-worker' are actually his government minders.

This show is the perfect blend of comedy and action and never focuses on one at the xpense of the other. The chracters are starnagley believable, particularly the supporting characters such as Morgan, Elle and Awesome. The casting is good as well and Levi is at his very best throughout.

All in all a great action-comedy with something for everyone.
  • Not the world's greatest show, but still, it's a very good and original show.

What happens when an everyday-Joe gets a super-microchip, containing some of the most important informations anout criminals all over the world? He becomes the most improbable of all secret agents. Although he lacks the abilities to overcome most of enemies, Chuck is able to come up with interesting schemes to take down his enemies, by using his brain. Helped by his best friend Morgan, and by secret agents Major John Casey from NSA and by agent Sarah Walker, Chuck just wants one thing, to survive long enough for any of the secret agencies to take off the microchip implanted in his brain, while trying to live a normal life.

It's funny and it has action, but it lacks a thing of two. Other than that, it's really funny to watch, just to see Chuck commiting mistakes one after the other. In a scale from 1 to 10, I give this one a 7.5 for its originality.
  • Hello

This is the best show ever. I am in love with Sarah Walker. I identify myself with Chuck. And John is just bad ass. I hope this show will run for many years. And that the makers keep Chuck and Carah in love, because that makes the show.

I truly think the show can be a legend. Because it has a great combination of love, comedy and action. Sometimes they overdue themselfs in the love and the action is left behind. But mistakes can be fixed.

I hope my country holland will air this show. A channel has the rights but did not aired it yet. To bad. Because the competition is hard here.
  • Chuck ROCKS need a season 4

Chuck is the Best show I have ever seen, got my brothers watching it and there wifes they love it can't wait for it to return back here in Germany, even though the jokes aren't the same as in englisch. Season 1 has only been on.
    But I got season 1 and 2
    Season 3 Rocks I'm watching it online can't wait so long, It all takes to long here in germany hope the rest of show will be just as good as the rest, I hope the last episode is NOT the last, there has to be season 4.
    I will be getting season 3 a well.
  • Funny, silly, serious, dramatic, funny and fun.

Funny, silly, serious, dramatic, funny and fun. That was a summary of Chuck. I think that Chuck should get a fourth season. If they do not give him that it's definitely a mistake. Me and many of my friends are watching Chuck and are huge fans of the whole concept. Spy + geek. It's a hard combination and it gotta stay on the edge between funny and serious all the time for it to be funny at all. That's why we have so good writers.

And now that Chuck just had Sarah I'm just longing for them to "hate" each other again..

So check out the finale of Chuck so he can stay and continue to brighten days for us all.
  • Chuck: The best show on tv? - something for everyone! :)

Im a follower of quite a few of the major shows that have done the seasonal rotation on TV for the past few years.. 24, Lost, Heroes, Prison Break.. have loved um all, all great shows by there own rights. Chuck however is different, Chuck is special !!!

Chuck is without a doubt the most engaging and entertaining TV show I have ever watched.. from a baseline view and to bring to the attention of people who have not discovered it; it literally has something for everyone..

Drama - the drama of a show is really what gives something its effective edge; chuck has got its fair share of drama, the tension and entertainment of spy missions, the flow of information between people who know chucks secret and those who don't.. and more importantly those who find out, this is simply one dynamic of the shows drama, it imbeds itself in throughout the whole show and to talk about everything would need an essay!

Action - The action is always fast paced and well framed in.. it includes hand to hand martial arts fight scenes, shoot outs, knife throwing fights, SWAT/tactical teams, the lot! The season two finale features an epic scene where a special ops team para-sales into a room from above and eliminates all the baddies inside. One of my favorite fights from chuck so far was the brawl in the cake shop this season in chuck versus the honeymooners, the choreographing of chuck and Sarah's little duet fight was so fun to watch and really well executed! Chuck is simply action packed with fighting and gun battles in pretty much every episode!

Romance - Now to be honest I've never really been one to follow TV romance, but there is something genuinely gripping in the development of the Chuck Sarah relationship, its just so touching and is packed with feel good and heart breaking occurrences, its quite simply the most enticing relationship on TV and its one of the things I love about chuck! I must admit I have become a ..eugh dare I say this word.. a 'Charah' fan, though it has to be said I found the whole Sarah Shaw and Chuck Hannah thing grueling, hate stuff that gets in the way of Sarah and Chuck. Comedy - before anything else, chuck is a comedy, and the humor it delivers is so entertaining. Usually centered on the idiotic Buy more staff (buy morons) and the somewhat sheepish tendencies of chuck himself! This season has also seen the development of a rather mismatched friendship of Casey and Morgan, funny and sort of heart warming in a way. The humor is ever present throughout all aspects of chuck and even effectively creeps into the more serious side of things.. chucks mistakes in missions, sometimes something that makes you burst out laughing even between team Bartowski (Casey @ High C choir boy ftw!!!) something that had me in tears of laughter this season was Devons 'i was attacked by a bear' lie to Ellie, so funny! So yeah, Chuck.. great humor. Popular culture, geeky stuff - One of the things I loved about chuck straight off was the references to pop culture things, music, games, movies, fast food! I especially loved the Call of Duty references in the first two seasons, very fun!

Music - The music in chuck is superb, both the composed tracks composed by Tim Jones (Ring theme 'the dark side' ftw!) and also the selection of songs that are mixed in to chuck are chosen so appropriately and used with great effect, songs include new and old tunes from the likes of Bon Iver, Frans Ferdinand, Frightened Rabbit and heaps of other artists! I have actually downloaded and put together a chuck collection album, about 60 songs so far.. great music, I have forgotten the name of the woman who puts the music together for chuck, but she does an amazing job!

Great Guest Stars - Over three seasons Chuck has had some awesome guest stars, i'll list a few of my favorites here!

- Scott Bakula - as Chucks dad who will be returning in S3 - I love this guy as Cpt. Jonathan Archer and as Steve Bartowski!
    - Robert Patrick - the liquid Terminator as an old commanding officer gone rogue from Caseys past - think they dabbled on his character from the Unit!
    - Roger R Cross - A Ring Agent - Curtis from 24!!!
    - Fred Willard & Swoozie Curtis as a CIA spy couple!
    - Dominic Monaghan - My fav Hobbit, pretty much playing Charlie's role before he got to the island!
    - Michael Clarke Duncan - as a Tough intimidating Merc highered by fulcrum - I loved this guy in Green Mile, one o my fav movies!
    - Susanna Andén - Really beautiful Swedish Model who played DEA agent Carina Miller in episodes of S1 and S3. - Nicole Ritchie - played a high school nemesis of Sarah;s in S2.
    Christopher lloyd - Doc brown from Back to the future will be in the next episode 'chuck vs the tooth' looking forward to that!

Anyway, those guys are just a few of the really cool guest stars on chuck! Well there we are, Chuck literally has it all, combining so many elements to create one of the most entertaining shows to have been and hopefully for many more years will be on tv! Something for everyone! Role on Season Four of Chuck – Pretty Please NBC!
  • very human

I enjoy every single episode of this show. Chuck and co keep you very much in touch with your human side. Sometimes want to cry, but most importantly I get a very good laugh or smile. The relationships on here are so genuine. You really 'feel' the characters and their relationships through the script and the actors' portrayal.

I never would have thought a spy show could be done so well in a comedy genre. I seriously would put this one up on the pedestal with the all time classic "Get Smart".

Thank you for keeping Chuck true to himself and not turning him 'to the other side'.

I'm an Aussie and very proud of the way Yvonne has portrayed Sarah. She is absolutely wonderful. They all are!

A wonderful cast and script which is very moreish and has been a lot more increasingly so in Season 3. I hope there will be at least one more season. Three cheers to CHUCK!
  • Love the show, easily my favourite.

I've just finished watching season 3 and i can say that Chuck is my favourite TV programme by far. I love the twists and turns in the story line and i love to find out more about Chuck and Sarah's relationship. I can't wait until season 4 and i really hope it comes out soon, if were lucky they will extend it to be a full series instead of 13 episodes.
    I hope to see a return of maybe Sarah's father, and I'm looking forward to see the storyline behind Chuck's Mum. i relly hope everyone enjoyed it us much as i did, and [b]Highly recommend watching it [/b]
  • Great show fantastic cast, lovable couple, humorous, with a little bit of drama and action packed episodes that you get hooked as soon as you seen the first episode the series.

This by far my favorite show, the main reason is because the gorgeous Ivonne Strahovski and the great couple she made with Zach Levi, the writers really give us the fans the kind of episodes we easily enjoy. Each season has almost every character the kind of grow that made the show evolve. The supporting cast is really awesome, especial mention to my favorites Casey, Beckman, Morgan, Awesome and the Buy More Gang in that order.

Of course the guest stars have been marvelous from both fathers of Chuck and Sarah to other memorables like Chevy Chase and Jordana Brewster.

I don't know what to said about Shaw for what I see everyone hated him I think maybe that's beacause he is a great actor.

Love the music its another great aspect of the show. So if you haven't see it watch but from the begining in order that you can fall in love with the show as all Chuck Fans.
  • When I watched this show from the start I knew it was going to be unique. It has gotten better and better each season that has past. Can't wait for the new Season 4. I am excited to see who Chuck's new Nemesis will be.

When I watched this show from the start I knew it was going to be unique. It has gotten better and better each season that has past. Can't wait for the new Season 4. I am excited to see who Chuck's new Nemesis will be. Now with finding his mother on his mind will he tell his sister and will she let him go back to the CIA to find his mother? I hope this series will go on for at least 2 or 3 more seasons. The creators can do a lot with this show. Please watch this show so it can get good and steady ratings.
  • Chuck is just a great show to be able to kick back, relax, laugh and know you dont have to think about anything for an hour!

Chuck is just a great show to be able to kick back, relax, laugh and know you dont have to think about anything for an hour! Yeah, sure its a little over the top sometimes... but thats part of the charm. Even when its completely unbelievable... its still fun to believe, and want to believe! And well.. just to laugh. Then they go in and throw just enough emotion and drama. You get your romance and frustration, along with some family drama and emotion! It truely has it all, but does it all with a light enough tone that you dont have to take it seriously, you can just sit back and enjoy it. In the beginning Im the first to admit, my husband got me watching it, and I wasnt so thrilled... but now I really do enjoy it! And can I just say now... thank god theyve stopped the back and forth relationship drama and finally come together! Enough was getting to be enough between the 2 of them, as well as with the inability to flash on demand! I love the way theyve brought it all together now and cant wait for next season!
  • Really great show!

I love this show! I discovered it at the end of last season and have been getting caught up with it through Netflix. I love everything about it. The writing is great, the character development great, and the acting is wonderful. Chuck has got to be one of the most adorable and endearing characters on TV. I also love all the other characters, especially Sarah and Casey. The relationship between Sarah and Chuck is adorable. I love how, unlike most shows where when they finally get the main characters together it ruins the show, when Sarah and Chuck finally got together it made the show better. I love how Casey's character is tough but extremely likable. I also love his sarcasm. I love how the show makes fun off all the stereotypes of spies, all of the weird co-workers at the Buy More and how Big Mike is the manager but does as little as possible. Finally, I love how this show makes all of the references to other shows and movies like when someone compares Shaw to Superman and the guy who plays Shaw was Superman in Superman Returns. I cannot wait for the new season.
  • One of the best shows on earth

I Lovvvveeee this show! I love every episode and it always makes me laugh. The surprises and twists and action stunts are awesome. It's one of those shows that when you start watching an episode, time flies and you won't notice that it's already over. But like any other series, it has down sides. Example is Chuck and Sarah's relationship! It's kinda annoying specially during the first few eps of Season 3. It's like, come on! Get on with it! I know, the story has to evolve and makes the viewers love more their relationship.

I hope Emmy's wil notice the show. Zachari and Yvonne devserve major nominations. Also the actress who plays Ellie. Haha! She deserves an award!

Anyway, this show is a must watch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10